Asia-Pacific Needle Biopsy Market, By Needle Type (Trephine Biopsy Needles, Klima Sternal Needle, Salah Needle Aspiration Needle, Jamshidi Needle and Others), Ergonomics (Sharp, Blunt, Quincke, Chiba, Franseen and Others), Procedure (Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy, Core Needle Biopsy, Vacuum-Assisted Biopsy, Image-Guided Biopsy), Sample Site (Muscles, Bones and Other Organs), Utility (Disposable and Reusable), Application (Tumour, Infection, Inflammation and Others), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Biopsy Labs, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Academic and Research Organizations and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
The needle biopsy market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 311.21 million by 2028. Increased prevalence of breast cancer and lung cancer is expected to drive the needle biopsy market.
A needle biopsy is a manual, image-guided or ultrasound procedure used to obtain a sample of cells from the human body for laboratory or diagnostic testing, especially of the tumour. The common needle biopsy procedures include fine-needle aspiration biopsy and core needle biopsy. When a doctor identifies an abnormal lump or when the imaging scans show abnormalities in the body, then needle biopsy comes in place.
The rise in government initiatives and organizations is projected to drive the needle biopsy market’s growth. The increased cost of needle biopsies is expected to hinder the needle biopsy market growth. The increase in research and development activities will pave the way for lucrative opportunities for the needle biopsy market. The stringent rules and regulations are expected to pose as a challenge for the needle biopsy market.
The needle biopsy market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the needle biopsy market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The needle biopsy market is segmented on the basis of the needle type, ergonomics, procedure, sample site, utility, application, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of needle type, the needle biopsy market is segmented into trephine biopsy needles, klima sternal needle, salah needle aspiration needle, jamshidi needle and others. In 2021, the trephine biopsy needles segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to its overall assessment of morphology and it is used as an alternative to fine needle biopsy.
- On the basis of ergonomics, the needle biopsy market is segmented into sharp, blunt, quincke, chiba, franseen and others. In 2021, the sharp segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to its accurate detection and diagnosis of the cancer tumour.
- On the basis of procedure, the needle biopsy market is segmented into fine-needle aspiration biopsy, core needle biopsy, vacuum-assisted biopsy and image-guided biopsy. In 2021, the fine-needle aspiration biopsy segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market since its minimally invasive.
- On the basis of sample site, the needle biopsy market is segmented into muscles, bones and other organs. In 2021, the muscles segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market, since it provides the source of the disease process and a better diagnostic.
- On the basis of utility, the needle biopsy market is segmented into disposable and reusable. In 2021, the disposable segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market since the needle biopsy can be used once and disposed of carefully and the chances of infection are less.
- On the basis of application, the needle biopsy market is segmented into tumour, infection, inflammation and others. In 2021, the tumour segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to increased malignant tumour cases in breast cancer and lung cancer and ease of localization and detection.
- On the basis of end user, the needle biopsy market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centres, biopsy labs, ambulatory surgical centres, academic and research organizations and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to the increased need for lymphangioleiomyomatosis and the availability of needle biopsy to dominate the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the needle biopsy market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment is expected to dominate the needle biopsy market due to the rise in access to fine-needle aspiration biopsies, the surge in the number of biopsies daily and the rise in the number of contacts for the supply of diagnostic medications and needle biopsy.
Asia-Pacific Needle Biopsy Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific needle biopsy market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, needle type, ergonomics, procedure, sample site, utility, application, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific needle biopsy market report are the Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific needle biopsy market due to increased awareness regarding the treatment for cancer and favourable reimbursement scenario for needle biopsy in China. The fine-needle aspiration biopsy segment is expected to dominate the market due to improvement in healthcare architecture in China and collaborations between healthcare organizations and market players.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth Potential for Needle Biopsy in Emerging Economies and Strategic Initiatives by Market Players are creating new Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Needle biopsy Market
The needle biopsy market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with needle biopsy sales, impact of advancement in the needle biopsy and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the needle biopsy market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Needle Biopsy Market Share Analysis
The needle biopsy market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the Asia-Pacific needle biopsy market.
The major companies covered in the Asia-Pacific needle biopsy market report are Boston Scientific Corporation, Cook, Hologic, Inc., ST. STONE MEDICAL DEVICES PVT. LTD., AprioMed AB, Amecath, Cardinal Health, BD, HAKKO Corporation, ARGON MEDICAL, Merit Medical Systems, Swastik Enterprise, B. Braun Melsungen AG among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of needle biopsy market.
- In January 2021, Hologic, Inc acquired SOMATEX Medical Technologies GmbH, a leader in biopsy site biomarkers, for USD 64.00 million. The acquisition funds Hologic, Inc’s strategy to deliver a varied range of novel solutions for the treatment of breast cancer. Hologic, Inc would be able to expand the breast cancer marker portfolio.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for needle biopsy through expanded range of size.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Needle Biopsy Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.