Global Image-Guided Biopsy Market By Technology (X- ray, Ultrasound, Mammograpy, CT, MRI), Process (Fine Needle, Core Needle, Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy), End- User (Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, Clinics, Research and Academic Institutes), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Image-Guided Biopsy Market
Global Image-Guided Biopsy Market is set to witness a stable CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. Rising preference for minimally invasive surgery is the major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Image-Guided Biopsy Market
Image- guided biopsy uses imaging technologies so that they can analyze inside the body. They usually use MIR, CT, ultrasound and x-ray for this technique. This helps the doctor to get the sample of the suspicious cell easily by inserting the needle into the best position. It is one of the best ways to collect samples as it avoids unnecessary injuries.
- Rising ageing population is driving the growth of this market
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving the growth of this market
- High price of the image- guided biopsy is restraining the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Image-Guided Biopsy Market
- X- ray
- Fine Needle
- Core Needle
- Vacuum- Assisted Biopsy
By End- User
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Research and Academic Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, IZI Medical Products, LLC announced that they have acquired Cook Medical’s soft tissue biopsy and breast localization needle assets. IZI is mainly focusing on diagnostic and therapeutic areas with imaging modalities and this acquisition will help them to create better relations with clinicians and physicians who performing the surgeries. It will also help the company to expand their business and sales worldwide.
- In April 2016, Hologic Inc, announced that they have received FDA clearance for their Affirm prone biopsy system which is the first biopsy system that has 2D and 3D imaging guided Breast biopsies. The main of the launch is to provide innovative solutions to the patient so that they can get better treatment and experience. This also helps the company to expand their breast biopsy portfolio and also healthcare centers to provide minimally invasive breast biopsies.
Competitive Analysis: Global Image-Guided Biopsy Market
Global image- guided biopsy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of image- guided biopsy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Image-Guided Biopsy Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the image- guided biopsy market are Koninklijke Philips N.V., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Analogic Corporation., GENERAL ELECTRIC, Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Brainlab, Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, KARL STORZ Endoscopy India Pvt. Ltd., Stryker, Hologic, Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Image- Guided Biopsy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global image- guided biopsy market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)