Asia-Pacific Network Packet Broker Market By Network Set Up (On-Premise, Cloud, Virtual), Security Tools (Active (Inline), Passive), Band-Width (1 GBPS and 10 GBPS, 40 GBPS, 100 GBPS), End-User (Enterprises, Service Providers, Government Organizations), Country (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Network packet broker (NPBs) is intended to provide any particular tool with the traffic of concern. NPBs aggregate and filter the information sent to instruments and add smart grooming and enhancement of safety, such as deduplication, SSL decryption, information masking and threat information. The network packet broker market's development is a result of a requirement for streamlined data center administration and automation and increased cloud services demand.
Asia-Pacific network packet broker market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Network Packet Broker Market
Asia-Pacific network packet broker market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of network set up, security tools, band-width and end-user.
- On the basis of network set up, the market is segmented into on-premise, virtual and cloud
- On the basis of security tools, the market is segmented into passive and active (inline)
- On the basis of band-width, the market is segmented into 1 GBPS and 10 GBPS, 40 GBPS and 100 GBPS
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into service providers, enterprises and government organizations
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Network Packet Broker Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are NETSCOUT, VIAVI Solutions Inc., Keysight Technologies, Gigamon, APCON, Garland Technology, Big Switch Networks, Inc., Network Critical, Corvil, Microtel Innovation S.r.l, Juniper Networks, Inc., Arista Networks, Inc., CPACKET NETWORKS, Niagara Networks, Profitap HQ B.V., CGS Tower Networks, Datacom Systems INC, 5FeetNetworks Oy, Cisco and ECI Telecom among others.
- In July 2019, Niagara Networks collaborated with L7 Defense for API security in order to attempt to bring zero trust safety to API communication across a company network. Niagara Networks collects traffic throughout the network and offers Ammune complete visibility for risk inspection to secure the API. The company enhances the customer base with this collaboration.
- In July 2018, Gigamon launched “next-generation” network packet broker in security business. This helps in setting up its network visibility equipment as traffic monitoring systems by identifying the movement in any network and transmitting them to suitable security tool for additional inquiry. This will help the company in sale maximization by catering the customer’s needs.
- In May 2018, Network Critical launched SmartNA-PortPlus. This new packet broker solution offers a higher performance solution up to 192 ports and also offers higher density. Owing to this factor the network operator is able to manage more volume of data more efficiently. This will enhance the product portfolio of the company in the market.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Network Packet Broker Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers