Asia-Pacific Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market By Product (Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT), Hybrid Pet, Planar Scintigraphy), Application (Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Other Applications), End User (Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Academic and Research Centers, Other End Users), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of APAC) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia Pacific Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market
Asia Pacific nuclear medicine equipment market is registering a Substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market can be attributed due to the rising usage of non-oncology diseases and increasing geriatric population in the industry is contributing to the growth of the market.
Market Definition: Asia Pacific Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market
The rise in incidences of cancer and heart diseases, the need for nuclear medicine device is increased. These devices can detect and cure cancer, neurological disease and cardiovascular diseases. Nuclear medicine device examines metabolism procedure, tissue blood flow, and protein cell activity in ordinary and unusual cells, neurotransmitter interaction, home, cell smuggling, and apoptosis. The devices are used for anatomical mapping for positron-electron tomography and single-photon emission mapped tomography to improve the precision of nuclear medicine imaging. These devices, when combined with computed tomography (CT) (PET/CT and SPECT/CT devices), deliver better results in areas such as unidentifiable structural alteration. Nuclear medicine device is widely used by hospitals, imaging centers, academic and research centers..
- The application of new and innovative products are driving the growth of the market
- Investments through public-private associations to reinvigorate diagnostic imaging is fueling the growth of the market
- Rise in the prevalence of cancer and heart disease is propelling the growth of the market
- Surge in the expenditure and investment being made by government is boosting the market growth
- The high cost of equipment for nuclear medicine is hindering the growth of the market
- Shorter semi-life for radiopharmaceuticals are hampering the growth of the market
- Lack of skilled professionals is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia Pacific Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market
- Single Photon-Emission Computed Tomography (SPECT)
- Standalone SPECT Systems
- Hybrid SPECT Systems
- Hybrid Pet
- Planar Scintigraphy
- Other Applications
By End User
- Imaging Centers
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
Key Developments in the Market:
- In June 2018, MILabs B.V. had launched the E-Class line of high-performance, economical PET, SPECT and, CT systems. These devices had enabled the researchers to perform in-depth researchers and are cost saving imaging systems. The launch had expanded the product portfolio of the company and will enable the researchers to think big and fast scale.
- In June 2016, IBA Worldwide had launched new Cyclone KIUBE at the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) annual meeting in San Diego. The launch had driven the need for the growing demand for radioisotopes and need for efficiency. The launch had expanded the product portfolio of the company and met the needs of an innovative product in the market.
Asia Pacific nuclear medicine equipment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of nuclear medicine equipment market for Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of APAC.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific nuclear medicine equipment market are Neusoft Corporation, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Siemens, Cardinal Health, GENERAL ELECTRIC, Koninklijke Philips N.V., TOSHIBA CORPORATION, Cyclopharm and others.
Research Methodology: Asia Pacific Nuclear Medicine Equipment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific nuclear medicine equipment market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)