Asia-Pacific Nuts Market, By Category (Conventional, Organic), Type (Almonds, Brazil Nuts, Cashews, Chestnuts, Hazelnuts, Hickory Nuts, Macadamia Nuts, Pecans, Pine Nuts, Pistachios, Walnuts, Peanuts and Others), Coating Type (Coated, Uncoated), Form (Whole, Diced/Cut, Roasted, Granular), End User (Household/Retail, Food Service Sector, Café, Catering, Others), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailers, Non-Store Retailers), Country (China, India, Australia, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan and rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
The nuts market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 28,179,837.26 thousand by 2027. The increasing technological developments in the coating process of nuts to increase their shelf life are the factor driving the growth of the market.
Nuts and seeds are high source of proteins, carbohydrates, fats and vitamins. Growing health consciousness among consumers has benefitted the expansion of the nuts market. Increasing acceptance of healthy organic snacks is the factor owing for the demand of the nuts in the market. Use of nuts as a part of improving healthy lifestyles has driven the growth for the nuts market globally. The factors owing for the growth of the nuts market are availability in its pure form in required pack sizes, increased consumption of nuts for enhancing the immunity and rising awareness of involvement of nuts snacks in the diet. However, obesity issues related to nuts and consumer allergic to nuts may expect to hamper the nuts market growth.
Nuts (tree nuts and peanuts) are nutrient-dense foods rich in high-quality vegetable protein, fibre, minerals, tocopherols, phytosterols and phenolic compounds with complex matrices rich in unsaturated fat and other bioactive compounds. Nuts are likely to have a positive effect on health outcomes by way of their special structure. Nuts are nutrient-rich foods that can be readily incorporated into healthy diets with wide-ranging cardiovascular and metabolic benefits. A nut is a plain dry fruit within a hard shell consisting of one or two edible kernels such as almonds, Brazilian nuts, cashew nuts, hazelnuts, macadamia, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios and walnuts. While peanuts are legumes due to their similar characteristics to other tree nuts and thus they are considered as nuts.
This Asia-Pacific nuts market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the nuts market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The nuts market is segmented on the basis of category, type, coating type, form, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of category, the Asia-Pacific nuts market is segmented into conventional and organic. In 2020, organic segment dominates the nuts market because of the availability of nuts in its pure form.
- On the basis of type, the Asia-Pacific nuts market is segmented into almonds, brazil nuts, cashews, chestnuts, hazelnuts, hickory nuts, macadamia nuts, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts, peanuts and others. In 2020, almonds segment is expected to dominate the nuts market due to its ability for being the essential ingredient.
- On the basis of coating type, the Asia-Pacific nuts market is segmented into coated and uncoated. In 2020, the coated segment is dominating the nuts market as consumers are highly consuming such products due to high production, but in future, demand for uncoated segment may increase as consumer behaviour may shift towards uncoated products due to changes in lifestyle and quality food demand.
- On the basis of form, the Asia-Pacific nuts market is segmented into whole, diced/cut, roasted and granular. In 2020, roasted segment is dominating the nuts market due to the choice of flavoured taste and crunchiness of snacks and nuts.
- On the basis of end user, the Asia-Pacific nuts market is segmented into household/retail, food service sector, café, catering and others. In 2020, household/retail segment is dominating the nuts market due to increase in consumption of nuts in bakery and confectionary items.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Asia-Pacific nuts market is segmented into store based retailers and non-store retailers. In 2020, store based retailers segment is dominating the nuts market due to increase in consumption of nuts in packed sizes.
Asia-Pacific Nuts Market Country Level Analysis
Nuts market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, category, type, coating type, form, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific nuts market report are the China, India, Australia, Thailand, Japan, Indonesia, South Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan and rest of Asia-Pacific.
Japan and China have occupied the highest market share in the Asia-Pacific nuts market due to the technological developments in the coating process of nuts to increase their shelf life is driving the growth of nuts market.
The country section of the Asia-Pacific nuts market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Demand for Flavored and Coated Nuts
Nuts market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in nuts and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the nuts market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Nuts Market Share Analysis
The nuts market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific nuts market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific nuts market report are Mariani Nut Company, Blue Diamond Growers, Unilever, peyman and MY.ORGANICS., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately. Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Asia-Pacific nuts market.
- In March 2014, Mariani Nut Company received the Pinnacle plant of the year award ranking as a top-scoring facility during unannounced audits, for demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement and for their drive to become a global food safety certified facility. This has encouraged the company to grow with a recognizable image within the market.
Partnership, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for nuts.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Nuts Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.