Asia-Pacific Plastic Surgery Devices Market, By Type (Instruments, Consumables, Implants), End User (Clinic, Medical Spa and Beauty Centers, Hospital, Dermatology Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Retail Sales), Country (China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Bangladesh and rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Plastic Surgery Devices Market
The plastic surgery devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.1% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 3,770.98 million by 2028. Growing geriatric population and rising per capita income; are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Advancement in healthcare infrastructure effectively helps the growth of the plastic surgery devices market. However, the complications associated with the plastic surgery devices may hamper the future growth of plastic surgery devices market. The partnerships and acquisitions by major market players act as opportunity for the growth of global plastic surgery devices market.
The plastic surgery devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Plastic Surgery Devices Market Scope and Market Size
Plastic surgery devices market is segmented on the based on the basis of type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the plastic surgery devices market is segmented into consumables, implants, instruments. In 2021, consumables is dominating the market due to the rising prevalence & incidence of breast cancer across the globe.
- On the basis of end user, the plastic surgery devices market is segmented into dermatology clinics, hospital, medical SPA and beauty centres, clinic, others. In 2021, dermatology clinics segment is dominating the market as it provides patients with best and accessible healthcare services.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the plastic surgery devices market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, direct tender segment is dominating the market because direct tender holds the largest market share along with highest CAGR because most of the service providers buy the devices from manufacturers, and it is noticed that revenue from direct sales is higher; so it is influential as well as growing in the market.
Plastic Surgery Devices Market Country Level Analysis
The plastic surgery devices market is analysed and market size information is provided by type, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific plastic surgery devices market report are China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Bangladesh and rest of Asia-Pacific.
Japan is leading country in the growth of the Asia-Pacific region due to growing geriatric population as well as technology advancement in healthcare sector.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Plastic Surgery Devices is Boosting the Market Growth of Plastic Surgery Devices market.
Plastic surgery devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Plastic surgery devices industry. Moreover, it provides detailed information regarding plastic surgery devices sales, impact of regulatory scenarios, and trending parameters regarding plastic surgery devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Plastic Surgery Devices Market Share Analysis
The plastic surgery devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to plastic surgery devices market.
The major players covered in the report are Allergan (A Subsidiary of AbbVie Inc.), Bohus BioTech AB, ADODERM GmbH, Bioha Laboratories, Solta Medical (A Subsidiary of Bausch Health Companies Inc.), B. Braun Melsungen AG, Galderma, Merz Pharma, Coloplast Corp, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., CEREPLAS, DPS Technology Development Ltd., Establishment Labs S.A., KOKEN CO., LTD. LABORATOIRES ARION, PMT Corporation, POLYTECH Health & Aesthetics GmbH, Shanghai Kangning Medical Supplies Ltd., Sientra, Inc., Wanhe, and among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the plastic surgery devices market.
- In October 2020, AbbVie Inc. has announced that it has entered into an agreement with Luminera. It is predicted that this agreement anticipated to strengthen company’s footprints in aesthetic business sector.
- In September 2020, Establishment Labs S.A. underwent a distribution agreement with Puregraft LLC for its wide and innovative range of Puregraft’s line of products for autologous adipose tissue harvesting. This agreement done by the company has strengthened its breast reconstruction and augmentation business leading to increased demand for its products.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the plastic surgery devices market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.