Asia-Pacific Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market By Type (Floor Vacuum Cleaner, Window Vacuum Cleaner, Pool Vacuum Cleaner and Others), Operation Mode (Self-Drive, Remote Control), Charging Type (Manual Charging, Automatic Charging), Distribution Channel (Electronic Stores, E-Commerce, Retail Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarkets and Others), End User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional and Industrial), Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 20.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027and expected to reach USD 7,350.70 million by 2027 from USD 1,720.71 million in 2019. Growing attraction towards making smart homes and electronic gadgets is assisting market to grow at higher rate.
Robotic vacuum cleaners are self-driving or remote controlled device which cleans floor, window, pool and gardens automatically or navigating it using remote. However, self-driving vacuum cleaner are more preferred by people as it can work without anyone’s presence and on given time schedule regularly.
Reducing maid count in the region due to increasing education and hence increasing labour charges is insisting people to buy robotic vacuum cleaner to avoid hassles and save costs. This evolution in household work culture enables growth for robotic vacuum cleaner market.
This robotic vacuum cleaner market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Scope and Market Size
Robotic vacuum cleaner market is segmented on the basis of type, operation mode, charging type, distribution channel and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on type, the market is segmented into floor vacuum cleaner, window vacuum cleaner, pool vacuum cleaner and others. Major manufacturing of vacuum robots in the region makes it cost effective; also ease of cleaning is giving rise to vacuum robots for floor cleaning.
- On the basis of operation mode, the market is segmented into self-drive and remote control. Self-drive is dominating the operation mode segment considering self-drive mode is pre-programmed and better in absence of human according to planned schedule.
- Based on charging type, the market is segmented into manual charging and automatic charging. Manual charging is dominating the segment as automatic charging requires a separate charging dock which is costly and less affordable in developing countries such as India, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the region.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into electronic stores, e-commerce, retail stores, supermarket/hypermarkets and others. Electronic stores are dominating the charging type segment as people in this region prefer to buy electronic devices due to less trust on e-commerce websites or online portals.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into residential, commercial, institutional and industrial. Residential segment is dominating the market considering women inclination towards vacuum robots and household responsibilities are mostly held by women in the region.
Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Country Level Analysis
Robotic vacuum cleaner market is analysed and market size information is provided by country type, operation mode, charging type, distribution channel and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in robotic vacuum cleaner market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific in Asia-Pacific.
China dominates the Asia-Pacific region for robotic vacuum cleaners market due to its prowess in manufacturing of electronic devices and presence of companies such as Ecovacs, Haier Inc.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Automation, Ease of Cleaning and Dependence of People on Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Can Enhance Market Growth
Robotic vacuum cleaner market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth with robotic vacuum cleaner sales, services, impact of technological development in software and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the robotic vacuum cleaner market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market Share Analysis
Robotic vacuum cleaner market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to robotic vacuum cleaner market.
The major players covered in the report are ECOVACS, Neato Robotics, Inc., Dyson, Koninklijke Philips N.V., SAMSUNG, Pentair plc., Maytronics, iRobot Corporation, Metapo, Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Hayward Industries, Inc, Haier lnc., ILIFE INNOVATION LTD., Taurus Group, bObsweep, BLACK+DECKER Inc., Miele & Cie. KG, SharkNinja Operating LLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, AB Electrolux, and SHARP CORPORATION among other domestic players. Robotic vacuum cleaner market share data is available for Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the Asia-Pacific robotic vacuum cleaner market.
- In February 2019, ROOMBA I7 and ROOMBA I7+ are two robotic vacuum cleaner launched in India by iRobot Corporation, a leader in company in vacuum robots. These two products can work with conversational platform enabled devices such as Alexa and upcoming update will enable it to work on Google assistant. This product launch will help the company to increase its business in India and tap the growing market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for robotic vacuum cleaner through expanded model range.
Customization Available : Asia-Pacific Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.