Asia-Pacific Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market, By Type (Impulse Radio, Multi-Band UWB), System Type (Imaging Systems, Communications and Measurements Systems, Vehicular Radar Systems), Technology (Short Range, Long Range), Application (Imaging, Real Time Locating Systems (RTLS)/WSN), High Speed LAN / WAN (>20 Mbps), Geolocation, Intrusion Detection, Altimeter, Data Links, Covert Communications), Service (Location Based Services, Internet Access and Multimedia Service, Wireless Peripheral Interface), End User (Aerospace, Healthcare, Automotive, Banking and Financial Services Industry (BFSI), Manufacturing, Government, Retail, Utilities, Residential), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Ultra-wideband (UWB) market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 24,869.43 thousand by 2027 in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Growing demand of highly accurate geolocation technology is driving the market growth.
Increasing healthcare industry in the region and need for highly accurate imaging and detection system driving the market growth as the Ultra-wideband (UWB) have features of better accuracy with low power consumption and low interference with narrowband signals.
This Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific ultra-wideband (UWB) market is segmented on the basis of type, system type, technology, application, service and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, ultra-wideband (UWB) market is segmented into impulse radio and multi-band UWB. Impulse radio dominates the type segment as it is available at low cost due to carrier free feature and majorly accepted form of UWB technology.
- On the basis of system type, ultra-wideband (UWB) market is segmented into imaging systems, communications and measurements systems and vehicular radar systems. Imaging systems holds the largest market share in system type segment as it is suitable for 3.1 GHz to 10.6 GHz frequency which is majorly implemented in imaging applications which are mostly applied for radars, medical imaging, surveillance system and others.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into short range and long range. Short range technology dominates the technology segment considering compatibility of UWB for short range applications such as intrusion and security surveillance.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into imaging, real time locating systems (RTLS)/WSN), high speed LAN / WAN (>20 Mbps), geolocation, intrusion detection, altimeter, data links, covert communications and others. Real time locating systems (RTLS)/WSN) is dominating the application segment and is expected to grow at the highest rate as RTLS technology is used for precision geolocation without coinciding other signal waves.
- On the basis of service, the market is segmented into location based services, internet access and multimedia service and wireless peripheral interface. Location based services dominates the service segment as UWB technology is precisely used for location based services such as RTLS and geolocation which are rapidly growing in terms of application.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into aerospace, healthcare, automotive, banking and financial services industry (BFSI), manufacturing, government, retail, utilities, residential and others. Aerospace holds the largest market share in end user segment as UWB technology is majorly used for radars and intrusion systems in aircrafts for location control and safety, however healthcare is growing at the higher rate as UWB can be used for emerging applications such as imaging, monitoring, security features in medical field..
Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market Country Level Analysis
Ultra-wideband (UWB) market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, system type, technology, application, service and end user.
The countries covered in ultra-wideband (UWB) market report are China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and rest of Asia-Pacific in the Asia-Pacific region.
China dominates the Asia-Pacific ultra-wideband market as China is the technological hub in the region. Also, China leads the region due to the heavy investments for research and development of UWB technology.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising demand of Ultra-Wideband (UWB) in the medical applications for hygiene maintenance
Ultra-wideband (UWB) market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in ultra-wideband (UWB) and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the ultra-wideband (UWB) market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Ultra-Wideband (UWB) Market Share Analysis
Ultra-wideband (UWB) market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific ultra-wideband (UWB) market.
The major players covered in the report are Inpixon, Siemens, Zebra Technologies Corp., Qorvo, Inc, PathPartner, Redpoint Positioning Corporation, FUJITSU, SICK AG among others domestic and Asia-Pacific players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of ultra-wideband (UWB) market.
- In August 2017, PathPartner launched RTLS solution package which comprises of software hardware and cloud solutions, on Decawave DW1000 Ultra-Wideband (UWB) chip. This package launch will allow the company to acquire market at good pace and gain high volume sales.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for ultra-wideband (UWB) through expanded range of size.