Asia-Pacific Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market, By Application (Military, Commercial and Federal Law Enforcement), Size (Large (500 – 1,000 LBS), Medium (200 - 500 LBS), Very Large (1,000 – 2,000 LBS), Extremely Large (>2,000 LBS) and Small (10 - 200 LBS)), System (Payloads, Control Units, Connectors, Electrical, Wires, Actuators and Mechanical), Mobility (Tracked, Wheeled, Legged and Others), Mode of Operation (Teleoperated, Autonomous and Tethered), Country (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Unmanned ground vehicle market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the highest CAGR of 14.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 2,261.76 million by 2027.
Growing demand for UGV for agricultural sector is one of the prominent factors that drive growth of the market. Industry is offering new products for the improvement of the network connectivity of the vehicle and robotic platform which is driving the market growth. Increasing demand of autonomous systems in defence and commercial sectors is augmenting the market growth.
This unmanned ground vehicle market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented on the basis of application, size, system, mobility and mode of operation. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of application, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into military, commercial and federal law enforcement. In 2020, military segment holds the largest market share in the unmanned ground vehicle market owing to the factor such as rise in the automation of various military applications such as EOD, ISR, transportation, and combat support that are further helping the segment to dominate the market.
- On the basis of size, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into large (500 – 1,000 lbs), medium (200 - 500 lbs), very large (1,000 – 2,000 lbs), extremely large (>2,000 lbs) and small (10 - 200 lbs). In 2020, large (500 – 1,000 LBS) segment holds the largest market share in the unmanned ground vehicle market owing to large UGVs are automated or remotely controlled tank vehicles which are inbuilt with armored excavator that is used as an explosive ordnance disposal for alerting in cases of any danger is driving the growth of large size vehicle to dominate the segment.
- On the basis of system, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into payloads, control units, connectors, electrical, wires, actuators and mechanical. In 2020, payloads segment holds the largest market share in the unmanned ground vehicle market owing to wide usage as a system component that forms a connecting medium inside the autonomous vehicle or robot to deliver high electrical flow between them.
- On the basis of mobility, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into tracked, wheeled, legged and others. In 2020, tracked segment dominates the market owing to factors such that the UGVs are best suited option for the rough and unpredictable terrains which has been increasingly used for the critical missions in defense sector.
- On the basis of mode of operation, the unmanned ground vehicle market is segmented into teleoperated, autonomous and tethered. In 2020, teleoperated segment holds the largest market share in the unmanned ground vehicle market owing to the rising usage of applications where the uninterrupted power supply is required in dense areas are further helping the segment to dominate the market.
Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Country Level Analysis
Unmanned ground vehicle market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, application, size, system, mobility and mode of operation.
The countries covered in unmanned ground vehicle market report are China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the Asia-Pacific unmanned ground vehicle market due to rising adoption of technologies and fastest growing manufacturing hub.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Adoption of UGVs for Counter-Insurgency Operations
Unmanned ground vehicle market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for unmanned ground vehicle, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the Unmanned Ground Vehicle market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Share Analysis
Unmanned ground vehicle market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific unmanned ground vehicle market.
The major players covered in the report are General Dynamics Corporation, L3Harris Technologies, Inc., Rheinmetall AG, Lockheed Martin Corporation., Northrop Grumman Corporation., BAE Systems, ASELSAN A.Ş., Clearpath Robotics Inc., ECA GROUP, Leonardo S.p.A., Oshkosh Defense, LLC (A Subsidiary of Oshkosh Corporation, Inc.) and QinetiQ, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In September 2019, Rheinmetall AG launched world’s first unmanned ground vehicle equipped with micro combat unmanned air vehicle mission Master UGV at MSPO. The new product launch is going to enhance the productivity and generate more profit for the company helping the company to grow financially.
- In September 2019, BAE Systems launched AR glasses which are the augmented reality glasses offering unrivalled head-tracking and imagery stabilization, capable of operating in the harshest of environments and on moving platforms. The new product will help in increasing the global sales of the company and generate more income for it.
Product launch, acquisition and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for unmanned ground vehicle through product portfolio of the companies.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.