Asia-Pacific Virtual Reality (VR) Health Market, By Product (Hardware, Software And Services), By Technology (Head-Mounted Technology, Gesture-Tracking Technology, Projector & Display Walls Technology, Mobile Device-Based And Others), By Application (Medical Training And Education, Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy, Surgery, Patient Care Management, Rehabilitation, Pain Management And Others), By Therapeutic Area (Craniofacial, Cardiovascular, Ophthalmology, Pulmonary, Neurological, Sleep Disorders, Phobias, Addictions, Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) And Others), By End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Surgical Centres, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers, Rehabilitation Centers, Long-Term Care Facilities, Mental Health Institutions And Others), By Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Retail Sales And Third Party Distributor), By Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 32.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 5,788.74 million by 2028. Increased preference of VR in the healthcare industry is acting as major factor for the growth of the market.
Virtual reality can be defined as a technology that creates simulated environment through the use of computer technology. Virtual reality provides an immersed 3D environment to the user by simulating various senses such as vision, touch, hearing, and even smell. The virtual reality uses devices such as head-mounted displays, projectors and display walls for generating realistic visuals and sounds for providing the experience of the real world in virtual environment. The person using virtual reality can look around the artificial world in 360 degree and even sense the virtual environment with highly advanced gears. VR has revolutionized the healthcare industry; Healthcare is one of the biggest adopters of VR, which encompasses robotic surgery, phobia treatment, surgery simulation, skills training, and others and is already being implemented. Applications such as robotic surgery, healthcare devices, etc. are slowly gaining popularity and accepted by the people. Virtual reality (VR) technology has gained recognition as a useful tool for cognitive research, evaluation, and rehabilitation.
Some of the factors which are driving the market are growing adoption of virtual reality (VR) in various applications such as medical education, patient care, and others and extreme demand for quality healthcare services. Lack of effective user experience is restraining the global virtual reality (VR) health market growth. Increase in private, and government funding in VR and technological advancements and digitalization in healthcare are some of the factors which are opening lucrative opportunity for the market. Lack of expertise among medical practitioners to adopt new technologies is acting as a major challenge for the market growth.
This virtual reality (VR) health market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market is segmented on the basis of the product, technology, application, therapeutic area, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into hardware, software and services. Hardware segment is further sub segmented by type into displays, sensors, input devices, semiconductor components and other hardware. Sensors is further sub segmented into accelerometers, gyroscope, magnetometer, proximity sensors, global positioning systems and others. Hardware segment is further sub segmented by modality into head mounted devices and handheld devices. Software segment is further sub segmented into integerated and standalone. Services segment is further sub segmented into professional services and managed services. In 2021, hardware is expected to dominate the virtual reality (VR) health market, owing to wide presence of virtual reality products such as headsets and glasses, high prices of hardware products as compared to software and services, and vast adoption of virtual reality devices in the hospitals.
- On the basis of technology, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into head-mounted technology, gesture-tracking technology, projector & display walls technology, mobile device-based and others. In 2021, head-mounted technology is expected to dominate the virtual reality (VR) health market, attributed to factors such as rising investments in this technology, improved communication between doctors, and encourage them to take better decisions pertaining to patient’s treatment and health
- On the basis of application, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into medical training and education, virtual reality exposure therapy, surgery, patient care management, rehabilitation, pain management and others. Medical training and education segment is further sub segmented into simulation training, medical practitioner courses and others. Surgery is further sub segmented into surgical pre-operative assessment and image guided & robotic surgery. In 2021, medical training and education is expected to dominate the virtual reality (VR) health market, owing to wide usage of virtual reality products in medical education, create 3-D learning environment, which further support in enhanced human interactions.
- On the basis of therapeutic area, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into craniofacial, cardiovascular, ophthalmology, pulmonary, neurological, sleep disorders, phobias, addictions, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and others. In 2021, posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is expected to dominate the virtual reality (VR) health market, attributed to increase in use of virtual reality to treat PSTD, with an aim to reduce symptom severity. The major focus is to shift care treatment with a view of virtual environment, which is also less threatening for patients.
- On the basis of end user, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into hospitals, clinics, surgical centres, ambulatory surgical centers, diagnostic centers, rehabilitation centers, long-term care facilities, mental health institutions and others. In 2021, hospitals is expected to dominate the virtual reality (VR) health market, owing to large implementation of virtual reality applications, such as training professionals, performing surgery, providing medical consultation remotely, and among others.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the global virtual reality (VR) health market has been segmented into direct tenders, retail sales, and third party distributor. In 2021, retail sales are expected to dominate the virtual reality (VR) health market, as hospitals, surgical centers, and other end users, establish partnerships, collaborations, and agreements, for the implementation of virtual reality products in their healthcare institution.
Asia-Pacific Virtual Reality (VR) Health Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market is analysed, and market size information is provided by country, product, technology, application, therapeutic area, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market report are China, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific
China dominates the Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market owing to the owing to factors such as the presence of large number of virtual reality (VR) health suppliers and providers and increasing adoption of digitization in healthcare industry.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Expanding demand for high bandwidth communication
Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in virtual reality (VR) health, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the virtual reality (VR) health market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Virtual reality (VR) health Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the Asia-Pacific virtual reality (VR) health market.
The major players covered in the report are SyncThink Inc., AppliedVR, Koninklijke Philips N.V., EchoPixel, Psious, Firsthand Technology Inc, MindMaze Inc, Augmedix, Inc, VirtaMed AG, Vivid Vision, Inc, Virtually Better Inc, Osso VR, Inc, ImmersiveTouch, Inc, CAE Inc, Google (A Subsidiary of Alphabet Inc), Microsoft, General Electric, Medical Realities Ltd, Siemens and Facebook among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of virtual reality (VR) health market.
- In August 2021, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced launch of digital experience during the virtual European Society of Cardiology (ESC) 2021 Congress. Under this, the company spotlights smart diagnostic and treatment solutions for the customers. This will help the company to enhance their offerings and to grow in the market.
- In April 2021, VirtaMed AG announced strategic partnership with ESG Elektroniksystem- und Logistik-GmbH. Under this partnership, both the companies will jointly offer innovative, customer-specific and virtual reality-based simulation solutions for the training and continuing education of physicians and medical service personnel. This will help the company to enhance their sales and to grow in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for virtual reality (VR) health through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Virtual Reality (VR) Health Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.