China Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market, By Product Type (Formulations, Devices), Usage Pattern (Curative Care, Immunization, Other Usage Pattern), Mode of Administration (Skin, Circulatory/ Muskoskeletal, Organs, Central Nervous System), Application (Hormonal Disorders, Oncology, Autoimmune Disorders, Orphan Diseases, Others), End User (Hospitals & Clinics, Home Healthcare Settings, Research Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Bio Technological Companies, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tenders, Hospital Pharmacies, Pharmacy Stores, Online Pharmacy) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
China injectable drug delivery devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 17.5% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 119,340.74 million by 2027. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and establishment of the regulation for fast approval of injectable therapeutics and biologics has accelerated the market growth in China.
Injectable drug delivery devices market comprises active injectable formulations and devices used to deliver the active therapeutics among patients with various chronic diseases, cancers and other hormonal diseases. Various pharmaceutical giant have involved developing the injectable insulin using various pen injectors and auto injectors for convenience of patient with self injection. Injectable drug delivery devices are the second most usable technology after oral drugs administration. The preference of the biosimilar and generics due to their effective pricing has attracted consumers as well as manufacturers to develop efficient drugs. The Chinese government have setup the criteria for the approval of the biologics in the market which includes various reviews for instance,
- In 2018, CFDA reformed the regulatory guidelines for the approval of innovative drugs in China which have included various topics including the faster clinical trials of overseas drugs, registration based clinical trials and urgent drugs faster approval.
This China injectable drug delivery devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
China Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market Scope and Market Size
China injectable drug delivery devices market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, usage pattern, mode of administration, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into devices and formulations. In 2020, the formulations segment is dominating the market due to the growing development of injectable drugs to upsurge the need of injectable drug delivery devices and formulation is expected to grow due to increasing aging population, chronic diseases such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, oncology and others, technological advancements, and increasing acceptance of self-administration devices in developed and emerging economies.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into autoimmune disorders, hormonal disorders, orphan diseases, oncology and others. In 2020, the hormonal disorders segment is dominating the market due to the increase in demand for injectable for diabetes treatment. The development of self-injection devices compatible with hormones has particularly contributed to the growth of the market. For instance, YpsomedUnoPen (a disposable pen platform) is the best suited for use with hormone-based therapies such as insulin, human growth hormone (HGH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), parathyroid hormone (PTH), and glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1).
- On the basis of usage pattern, the market is segmented into curative care, immunization and other usage pattern. In 2020, curative care segment is dominating the market as injections are mainly administered for therapeutic purposes rather than for immunization purposes. Moreover, with the increasing healthcare access in many countries across the globe, along with the rising prevalence of various diseases, the demand for injectable drugs for curative care is increasing.
- On the basis of mode of administration, the market is segmented into skin, circulatory/muskoskeletal, organs and central nervous system. In 2020, the skin segment is dominating the market as intravenous, intramuscular, or subcutaneous administration is considered as the most-effective delivery mode of drug administration. This helps in transporting active pharmaceuticals in liquid form directly into the body where it is instantaneously circulated throughout the system, allowing it to reach the systemic level rapidly.
- On the basis of end user, the market is classified into hospitals and clinics, home healthcare settings, research laboratories, pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies and others. In 2020, the hospitals and clinics segment is dominating the market as the demand for injectables used in hospitals is rising due to their limited supply of drugs. According to the Wall Street Journal, the major market players are focusing on injectable drugs used by hospitals for the treatment of cancer.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is classified into hospital pharmacies, pharmacy stores, direct tenders and online pharmacy. In 2020, the direct tenders segment is dominating the market as direct tender of distribution channel describes a state in which the manufacturer sells a product straight to a consumer without the help of intermediaries.
- The country section of the China injectable drug delivery devices market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of regional brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
High Demand of the Generic and Biologics in China Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market
China injectable drug delivery devices market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in injectable drug delivery devices industry with injectable formulations sales, devices sales, impact of technological development in China injectable drug delivery devices and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the China injectable drug delivery devices market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and China Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market Share Analysis
China injectable drug delivery devices market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to China injectable drug delivery devices market.
The major players covered in the report are Baxter, BD, Changee Medical Devices Co., Ltd, China Meheco Group Co., Ltd, Elcam Medical, Eli Lilly and Company, Gerresheimer AG, Harbin Pharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd, Jiangsu Delfu Medical Device Co., Ltd, Mylan N.V., Novo Nordisk A/S, Pfizer Inc., Sandoz International GmbH (a subsidiary of Novartis AG), Sanofi, Schott AG, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical（Group）Co., Ltd, Shanghai General Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd, Terumo Corporation, West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc, YPSOMED, Shanghai Umitai Medical Technology Co.,Ltd. and Hengrui Medicine among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide com petitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of injectable drug delivery devices market.
- In December 2019, Novo Nordisk A/S launched injectable insulin in China, which was previously approved in more than 29 countries and overseas. The company claims that the injectable insulin would be the best to secrete the insulin in human bodies. The launch of the product has helped the company to reach out in Chinese local market for the treatment of diabetes.
- In September 2017, BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) launched BD ultra-fine pen needle injector for people suffering with diabetes to inject insulin. This new injector launch has helped the company to expand its pen needle portfolio.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for injectable drug delivery devices through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: China Injectable Drug Delivery Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.