Europe Aligner Sheet Market, By Material (Polyurethane (PU), Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol (PETG) and Others), Layer (Multi-Layer and Single Layer), End User (Large Orthodontics Manufactures, Medium Orthodontics Manufactures, Small Orthodontics Manufactures), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Online Channel and Others), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Ireland, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
Europe aligner sheet devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 158.87 million by 2028 from USD 65.64 million in 2020. The awareness about oral health and growth of novel technological advancements for aligner sheet are likely to be the major drivers which propel the demand of the market in the forecast period.
The aligner sheets and materials are the upcoming and innovative generation of thermoplastics, which are planned and designed, specifically for the implementation of clear aligners and retainers. The material benefits, ease-of –use, compatibility and affordability are aiming to help the manufacturers, the easy option for dentists. and the dental laboratories and the aligner companied worldwide. The clear aligners are composed of thermoplastic resin polymers such as polyurethane (PU), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG), and polyvinyl chloride. The thermoplastic material which is suitable for preparing aligners are polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG), since PETG is a non-amorphous co-polymer of PET and is a hard material with robust mechanical materials, formability, fatigue resistance, and dimensional stability.
The driving factors responsible for the growth of the Europe aligner sheet market rise in prevalence of oral diseases, and increased implementation of customized aligners and frequent use of multi-layer aligner sheets. The other factors which are anticipated to propel the growth of the Europe aligner sheets market include the rise in healthcare expenditure and disposable income. However, the factors which are expected to restrain the market are the complications faced during aligner preparation, the complications faced with the raw material and the environmental impacts of the aligners’ sheets.
The Europe aligner sheet market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe aligner sheet market is segmented on the basis of material, layer, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of material, the Europe aligner sheet market is segmented into polyurethane (PU), polyethylene terephthalate glycol (PETG) and others. In 2021 the polyurethane (PU) segment is dominating the Europe aligner sheet market due to rise of oral diseases in Europe, increased approval of polyurethane material in Europe for development of aligners are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of layer, the Europe aligner sheet market is segmented into multilayer and single layer. In 2021 the multi-layer segment is dominating the Europe aligner sheet market owing to its increased flexibility, sustained force and strain resistance.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe aligner sheet market is segmented into large orthodontics manufactures, medium orthodontics manufactures and small orthodontics manufactures. In 2021, the large orthodontics manufactures segment is expected to dominate the Europe aligner sheet market due to the increased need for aligner sheets in Europe, for treatment of malocclusion in Europe are predicted to dominate the market.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe aligner sheet market is segmented into direct tender, online channel and others. In 2021, the direct tender segment is expected to dominate the Europe aligner sheet market due to increase in number of contacts in Europe for wholesale delivery of aligner sheets.
Europe Aligner Sheet Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe aligner sheet market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, material, layer, end user and by distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Europe aligner sheet market report are the Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Netherlands, Belgium, Turkey, and rest of Europe.
Europe is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecasted periods as in the growing R&D activities in pharma and biotech sector. Germany is expected to dominate in the market in the Europe market. Germany is one of the leading countries due to the presence of major market players and increased technological advancement in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
The growth potential for aligner sheet in emerging economies and the strategic initiatives by market players are creating new opportunities in the Europe aligner sheet market
Europe aligner sheet market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular industry with aligner sheet sales, impact of advancement in the aligner sheet and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the aligner sheet market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Aligner Sheet Market Share Analysis
Europe aligner sheetmarket competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the aligner sheet market.
The major companies providing the Europe aligner sheet are Dentsply Sirona, Align Technology, Inc., Dreve group, Vedia Solutions, SCHEU-DENTAL GmbH, Ormco Corporation, Erkodent Erich Kopp GmbH, American Orthodontics among others.
The strategic initiatives by market players along with new technological advancements for aligner sheet are bridging the gap for chronic wounds treatment.
- In January 2021, Dentsply Sirona had acquired the company Byte. Byte is a leading consumer of direct-to-consumer, doctor-directed clear aligner company. The acquisition means that Dentslply Sirona would be able to strengthen its product line connection with dental professionals. There would be rise in number of orders for aligner sheets, for the development of aligners. The company would be able to expand the market for orthodontic care.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Europe aligner sheet market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for treatment Products.