Europe Amniotic Products Market, By Product Type (Amniotic Membranes and Amniotic Suspensions), Type (Flowables and Non-Flowables), Application (Wound Care, Orthopedics, Opthalmology, Periodontal, Regenerative Medicine, Prenatal Diagnosis, Stem Cell Biology, Others), Adherance Type (With Sutures and Without Sutures), Site (Topical and Internal), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Homecare, Research Institutes and Academics and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender and Third Party Distributor), Country (Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands and Rest of Europe) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Amniotic Products Market
Europe amniotic products market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.1% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 332.01 million by 2029. Use of amniotic products for the treatment of skin and eye disorder and increasing strategic initiatives by key player act as driver for the Amniotic Products market growth.
Amniotic fluid is the protective liquid contained by the amniotic membrane that serves as a cushion for the growing fetus and to facilitate the exchange of nutrients, water, and biochemical products between mother and fetus. Amniotic-derived products, including amniotic membrane and amniotic fluid products, are one subtype of orthobiologic that are being investigated as a potential treatment option through augmentation of joint inflammation and healing. Amniotic membranes (AM) were initially utilized for treatment of skin disorders such as burns, ulcers, and wounds. The presence of wide range of products of the amniotic products used in the treatment of diseases is satisfying the need of the healthcare facilities. The increased technological advancement leads to development of highly efficient amniotic products in the market.
Major factors driving the growth of Europe amniotic products market are use of amniotic products for treatment of skin and eye disorder and ongoing research to increase the therapeutics application and the factor which hampers the growth of the amniotic products market includes high cost of amniotic products and procedures and product recall.
The Amniotic Products market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Amniotic Products market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Amniotic Products Market Scope and Market Size
The amniotic products market is segmented on basis of product type, type, application, adherence type, site, end user and distribution channel The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the Europe amniotic products market is segmented into amniotic membranes and amniotic suspensions. In 2022, amniotic membranes segment is expected to dominate the market due to the presence of wide product portfolio provided by the company.
- On the basis of type, the Europe amniotic products market is segmented into flowables and non-flowabales. In 2022, non-flowables segment is expected to dominate the market due to the fact that these are generally used in wound care and ophthalmology which drives this segment of the market.
- On the basis of application, the Europe amniotic products market is segmented into wound care, orthopedics, ophthalmology, periodontal, regenerative medicines, prenatal diagnosis, stem cell biology and others. In 2022, wound care segment is expected to dominate the market due to the fact that amniotic membrane (AM) is an attractive method of grafting for wounds as it has unique properties, including anti-inflammatory effects, bacteriostatic, wound protection, decreased scarring, and pain reduction properties, as well as epithelialization initialization capacities which is expected to act as driver for the segment growth in the amniotic market
- On the basis of adherence type, the Europe amniotic products market is segmented into with sutures and without sutures. In 2022, without suture is expected to dominate the market due to the fact that without suture product provide more patient compliance which is expected to increase the demand for these product and in the amniotic products market.
- On the basis of site, the Europe amniotic products market is segmented into with topical and internal. In 2022, the topical segment is expected to dominate the Europe amniotic market traditional used amniotic product in topical areas such as in diabetic wound healing, scar and fire or chemical burns.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe amniotic products market is segmented into hospital, clinics, research institutes, home care and others. In 2022, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the Europe amniotic products market due to the fact that it European countries have extraordinary healthcare facilities in almost all the countries of Europe which increase the hospitals segment.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe amniotic products market is segmented into direct tender and third party distributor. In 2022, third party distributor is expected to dominate the market due to the fact that the third party distributor are the easiest way to provide products at affordable price.
Amniotic Products Market Country Level Analysis
The amniotic products market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, type, application, adherence type, site, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the amniotic products market report are the Germany, U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands and Rest of Europe.
Topical segment in Germany of Europe region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 because of increasing usage of product approval. Topical segment in France is dominating the European market owing to increasing cases of chronic diseases and high adoption of amniotic products for better therapies. U.K. is leading the growth of the market and topical segment is dominating in this country due to increasing number of facilities giving that amniotic treatment
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness For Amniotic Products Treatment, is Boosting the Market Growth of Amniotic Products market.
The amniotic products market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Amniotic Products Market Share Analysis
Amniotic products market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to amniotic products market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Amniotic Products are MIMEDX, Smith+Nephew, Organogenesis Inc., Integra LifeSciences, Stryker, APPLIED BIOLOGICS, Katena Products. Inc., Lucina BioSciences, Next Biosciences, Skye Biologics Holdings, LLC., Surgenex, LLC., Ventris Medical, LLC., VIVEX Biologics, Inc., StimLabs LLC., LifeCell International Pvt. Ltd., NuVision Biotherapies Ltd., Genesis Biologics, Amnio Technology, LLC., AMNICELL Corporation, LTD. AlloSource and among others other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Amniotic Products market.
- In October 2020, Katena Products announced the purchase of Micro-Select Instruments Inc. Micro-Select specializes in manufacturing high precision ophthalmic instruments including forceps, needle holders, and speculums. This acquisition of Micro-Select is an important addition to Katena’s growing instrument manufacturing operations as it expands the product portfolio of the company.
- In March 2020, MiMedx announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted MiMedx's micronized amniotic tissue, AmnioFix Injectable, the Regenerative Medicine Advanced Therapy (RMAT) designation for use in the treatment of Osteoarthritis of the knee. The FDA also confirmed its determination that MiMedx Allogeneic Micronized Dehydrated Human Amnion/Chorion Membrane (micronized dHACM) for the treatment of Osteoarthritis of the knee meets the criteria for RMAT designation. This launch by MiMedx contributed to the unmet medical needs for this condition
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the Amniotic Products Market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Europe Amniotic Products Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.