Global Orthobiologics Market By Product (Viscosupplementation Products, Demineralized Bone Matrices, Synthetic Orthobiologics, Bone Morphogenic Protein, Allografts, Plasma-Rich Protein, Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate, Others), Application (Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Arthritis, Spinal Fusion, Soft-Tissue Injuries, Fracture Recovery, Maxillofacial and Dental Applications), Type (Knee, Ankle, Hip, Wrist & Shoulder, Spine, Others), End User (Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, & Ambulatory Care Centers, Research & Academic Institutes, Dental Clinics and Facilities), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Orthobiologics Market
Global orthobiologics market is registering a substantial CAGR of 5.90% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market value can be attributed to the surging prevalence of sports injuries & road accidents and increasing aging population.
Market Definition: Global Orthobiologics Market
Orthobiologics are also known as regenerative cellular therapies. Orthobiological products involve growth factors to promote and improve pain, tissue healing, and assist in restoring ordinary functioning. On the market, there are distinct kinds of orthobiologics that depend on distinct action mechanisms. Orthobiologics discover their capacity to handle circumstances including recovery of fractures, fusion of the spinal cord and others.
- Surging prevalence of sports injuries as well as road accidents, is driving the growth of the market
- Growing incidence of spinal disorders, is helping the market to grow
- Increasing aging population, is flourishing the market growth
- Rising demand for minimally invasive procedures, drives the market growth
- Expensive treatments of orthobiologics, hampers the market growth
- Lack of reimbursement, hinders the market growth
- Strict approval process, act as a market restraint
Segmentation: Global Orthobiologics Market
- Viscosupplementation Products
- Demineralized Bone Matrices
- Synthetic Orthobiologics
- Bone Morphogenic Protein
- Plasma-Rich Protein
- Bone Marrow Aspirate Concentrate
- Osteoarthritis and Degenerative Arthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Soft-Tissue Injuries
- Fracture Recovery
- Maxillofacial and Dental Applications
By End User
- Hospitals, Orthopedic Clinics, & Ambulatory Care Centers
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Dental Clinics and Facilities
- Wrist & Shoulder
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2018, Bioventus and LifeLink Tissue Bank have signed an agreement for co-developing a next-generation bone allograft for trauma and spine surgery. This agreement approach is to increase sale of existing product and offer new innovations.
- In December 2016, Kuros Biosciences have acquired Xpand Biotechnology to make orthobiologics firm with graft substitute. Combination of this firm will exploit biologic and synthetic platforms.
Global orthobiologics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthobiologics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global orthobiologics market are XTANT MEDICAL, Arthrex, Inc., SeaSpine, NuVasive, Inc, Bioventus., Kuros Biosciences, K2M, Inc., RTI Surgical Holdings, Inc., Orthofix Holdings, Inc., Globus Medical Inc, Harvest Technologies, Zimmer Biomet, Stryker, Medtronic, DePuy Synthes, Sanofi, SEIKAGAKU CORPORATION, Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation, dba MTF Biologics, Alphatec Spine, Inc., Exactech, Inc. among others.
Research Methodology: Global Orthobiologics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global orthobiologics market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)