Europe Baking Enzymes Market, By Type (Hydrolases, Oxidoreductases), Applications (Bread, Rolls & Buns, Biscuits & Cookies, Cake & Pastry, Muffins & Cupcakes, Pizza Bases, Donuts, Tortillas & Pretzels, Others), Category (Inorganic, Organic), Form (Powder/Granules, Liquid), End User (Industries, Food Service Sector, Household/Retail), Source (Microorganisms, Plant, Animal), Country (Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Russia, Spain, U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Denmark and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Baking enzymes market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 559.46 million by 2027.
Rising consumption of the bakery goods in different region is leading to the economic growth of the different countries with the help of bakery goods and availability of the different bakery goods in the market and is expected to improve the baking enzymes market in the forecast period of 2020-2027. The restricted temperature and pH capability of the enzymes with the wide applications in different processes limits their usage in the various baking process which restricts the growth of baking enzymes in the industry.
Rising awareness amongst the population for the health concern and also rising product development and availability of the enzymes which is used in the elimination of the gluten protein from the flour grain acts as a major opportunity in the development of the bakery enzymes products in the up-coming years. The offering of the baking enzymes by different companies to enhance the freshness and properties of the bakery goods and continuous development for the consumer’s health can overcome the problem of freshness in the forecast period of 2020-2027.
This baking enzymes market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the baking enzymes market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Baking enzymes market is segmented on the basis of basis of type, applications, category, form, end user and source. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the baking enzymes market is segmented into hydrolases and oxidoreductases. In 2020, hydrolases segment dominates the market as the enzymes in this category are highly added into flour, during the mixing step of the bread-making process. The revenue generated from this segment is also high as well as there are high number of products which are being offered by manufacturers.
- On the basis of applications, the baking enzymes market is segmented into bread, biscuits & cookies, rolls & buns, cake & pastry, muffins & cupcakes, pizza bases, donuts, tortillas & pretzels, and others. In 2020, bread segment dominates the market as consumption of bread is high in the market which leads to high production demand. To fulfil the demand, bakery manufacturers require enzymes which are being provided by enzyme manufacturers.
- On the basis of category, the baking enzymes market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2020, the inorganic segment is dominating the market as consumers are highly consuming such products due to high production, but in future, the demand for organic segment may increase as consumer behaviour may shift towards organic products due to changes in lifestyle and quality food demand.
- On the basis of form, the baking enzymes market is segmented into powder/granules and liquid. In 2020, powder/granules segment is dominating the market as the transportation is easy and also packaging as well as storage does not require much efforts and cost.
- On the basis of end user, the baking enzymes market is segmented into industries, household/retail and food service sector. In 2020, industries segment is dominating the market since the production of bakery products is high which leads to the high demand for the baking enzymes.
- On the basis of source, the baking enzymes market is segmented into microorganisms, animal and plant. In 2020, microorganisms’ source segment is dominating the market as most of the enzymes are being extracted from bacteria, fungi and other sources.
Baking enzymes market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, applications, category, form, end user and source as referenced above.
The countries covered in baking enzymes market report are the Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland, Russia, Spain, U.K., Belgium, Netherlands, Poland, Turkey, Sweden, Denmark and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe, Germany has occupied the highest market share due to the wide consumption of bakery products due to which many bakery industry demands for baking enzyme for offering good quality bakery goods in the baking enzymes market. After Germany, majority of the market share is taken by France as the demand for baked good in France is also high which leads to number of companies’ establishment. Italy is growing with the third highest growth rate in the Europe baking enzymes market due to the increasing product development and availability of the enzymes and hydrolases in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Baking Enzymes in Bakery Industry
Europe baking enzymes market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in baking enzymes and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the baking enzymes market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Baking Enzymes Market Share Analysis
Baking enzymes market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe baking enzymes market.
The major players covered in the Europe baking enzymes market report are DSM, BASF SE Novozymes, DuPont, AB Enzymes, Advanced Enzyme Technologies, Amano Enzyme Inc., Kerry Inc., Lesaffre, LEVEKING, Mühlenchemie GmbH & Co. KG, Nagase America LLC, Soufflet Biotechnologies, SternEnzym GmbH & Co. KG and VEMO 99 Ltd. among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of baking enzymes market.
- In February 2020, DuPont launched its POWERBake 6000 and 7000 enzyme series developed specifically for European consumers in order to improve the houses and bakery. This new product launch by DuPont increased its product portfolio in baking enzyme thereby increased demand for its products in market leading to increased revenue in future.
- In June 2018, DSM has launched a new baking enzyme named BakeZyme AAA for cost-effective development of bread having good texture and volume. This new product launch by DSM increased its product portfolio in baking enzyme thereby increased demand for its product in market leading to increased revenue in future..
Partnership, new product development and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for baking enzymes.
Customization Available: Europe Baking Enzymes Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.