Europe Baking Oven Market, By Type (Gas Ovens, Electric Ovens, Peel Brick Oven, Rack Oven, Reel Oven, Conveyorized Oven, Tunnel Oven, Hybrid Oven, and Others), Structure (Countertop and Built-In), Key Oven Feature (High Tensile Oven, Corrosion Resistant Oven, High Thermal Resistant Oven, All Features Included Oven, and Others), Temperature (Up To 200 °F, Up To 450°F, Up To 650°F, Up To 850°F, Up To 1000°F, and More Than 1000°F), Certification (ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, ISO 14000, OHSAS/ OHSMS 18001, ISO9001:2015, and Multiple Certifications), End User (Restaurants, Café, Hotels, Bakery, and Others), Application (Bread, Rolls, Biscuits, Cookies, Bagels, Buns, Loaf, Cakes/Pastries, Muffins, Pizza, Doughnuts, Baked Snacks, Dry Fruits, Vegetables, and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct and Indirect), Country (France, Russia, Netherlands, U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Switzerland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ukraine, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Baking Oven Market
The baking oven market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 3.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach EUR 1,443.28 million by 2029. Rapid increase in the number of pizzerias or bakeries acts as driver for the baking oven market growth.
A baking oven is an instrument used for producing baking goods such as bread, pizza, pies, loaves, cakes, pastries, and others. The baking oven is either a closed or semi-closed structure and is operated with different kinds of fuels such as oil, gas, electricity, and others. It is widely used in commercial kitchens, restaurants, bakeries, cafes, hotels, among others. It is used for cooking purposes and to bake products to the desired temperature.
Nowadays, different kinds of baking ovens such as tunnel oven, hybrid oven, rack oven, reel oven, and others are available in the market to bake different products such as bread, muffins, loaf, cake, pizza, and others. The growing demand for ready-made or bakery food products among consumers, coupled with a rapid increase in the number of bakeries Europely, is anticipated to boost the demand for the Europe baking oven market. However, high prices associated with baking ovens and the high maintenance cost of the oven may hamper the growth of the market.
Growing demand for baking ovens for various applications will create immense opportunity for the growth of the market, whereas high competition among market players may create a challenge for the growth of the market.
The baking oven market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the Baking oven market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Baking Oven Market Scope and Market Size
The baking oven market is segmented on the based on the type, structure, key oven feature, temperature, certification, end user, application, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyses niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into gas ovens, electric ovens, peel brick oven, rack oven, reel oven, conveyorized oven, tunnel oven, hybrid oven, and others. In 2022, the electrical ovens segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to its ability to maintain the desired temperature.
- On the basis of structure, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into the countertop and built-in. In 2022, the built-in segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to the growing demand for built-in ovens in restaurants, bakeries and cafes.
- On the basis of key oven features, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into the high tensile oven, corrosion resistant oven, high thermal resistant oven, all features included oven, and others. In 2022, the high thermal resistant oven segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to increasing demand for ovens which offer ideal temperature control.
- On the basis of temperature, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into up to 200 °F, up to 450°F, up to 650°F, up to 850°F, up to 1000°F, and more than 1000°F. In 2022, the up to 450°F segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to the growing number of health-conscious consumers demanding for high quality baked goods.
- On the basis of certification, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into ISO 9001, ISO 9000, ISO 14001, ISO 14000, OHSAS/ OHSMS 18001, ISO9001:2015, and multiple certifications. In 2022, the ISO 9001segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to growing demand for certified baking ovens to ensure the quality and efficiency.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into restaurants, café, hotels, bakery, and others. The bakery segment is further segmented into commercial bakeries, artisan bakeries. In 2022, the bakery segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to increase in the number of newly opened bakeries.
- On the basis of application, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into bread, rolls, biscuits, cookies, bagels, buns, loaf, cakes/pastries, muffins, pizza, doughnuts, baked snacks, dry fruits, vegetables, and others. In 2022, the bread segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to growing demand for highly efficient baking oven to produce ideal texture bread.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe baking oven market is segmented into direct and indirect. In 2022, the direct segment is expected to dominate the baking oven market due to the easy availability of baking ovens through direct channels.
Baking oven Market Country Level Analysis
The baking oven market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, structure, key oven feature, temperature, certification, end user, application, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the baking oven market report are the France, Russia, Netherlands, U.K., Germany, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Switzerland, Portugal, Bulgaria, Hungary, Ukraine, and rest of Europe. In 2022, Italy is dominating the market due to growing demand for latest technology baking oven to produce baked products.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Baking Oven, is Boosting the Market Growth of Baking Oven Market.
The baking oven market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Baking Oven Market Share Analysis
Baking oven market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to baking oven market.
The major companies which are dealing in the baking oven are Bühler, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, Baker Perkins, Spooner Vicars, ING. POLIN E C. SPA, PROMET, MASDAC MACHINERY Co., Ltd., SENIUS FOOD EQUIPMENT, HAGLES, Hornos Saturnino de La Oliva S.A., Rademaker, BABBCO Tunnel Ovens, Pek Makina, Werner & Pfleiderer Food Technology GmbH, LASER S.R.L., J4 s.r.o., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many expansion and funding are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the baking oven market.
- In August 2021, according to SOSLAND PUBLISHING COMPANY, Alto-Shaam launched the Vector H Series Multi-Cook Oven line, which has a wide chamber and has the ability to cook 16-inch pizzas. It also allows to cook a variety of items at the same time with no flavor transfer and is specially designed for food services operations where spaces are limited
- In May 2021, according to Kitchen Ideas, Hafele launched a premium range of baking appliances such as an oven with precise temperature accuracy for perfectly cooked meat or vegetables. It also helps in speed up the cooking process
Product launches, partnership, business expansion, award and recognition and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the baking oven market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Europe Baking Oven Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.