Europe Cancer Diagnostics Market, By Product Type (Instrument, Consumables & Accessories, Software & Service), Test Type (Imaging, Biopsy, Tumor Biomarkers Tests, Genetic Tests, Endoscopy, Immunohistochemistry, Others), Technology (Instrument Based, Platform-Based, Tumor Biomarker Tests), Application (Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Colorectal Cancer, Lung Cancer, Skin Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Blood Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Ovarian Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Others), Age Group (Adult, Pediatric), End User (Hospitals, Oncology Speciality Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratories, Cancer Research Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct tenders, Retail Sales), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Cancer diagnostics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 5.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 5,512.16 million by 2027, by growing with the factors such as growing prevalence of cancer and novel technology in cancer diagnostic.
Rising demand for early and accurate disease diagnosis is accelerating the use of cancer diagnostics products which drives the market. High cost of diagnostics procedure for cancers is acting as a restraint for the market. Increasing healthcare expenditure for cancer treatment is creating an opportunity to propel the demand of the market. Strict regulations and standards for the approval and commercialization of cancer diagnostic products are acting as a challenge for the Europe cancer diagnostics market.
This cancer diagnostics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe cancer diagnostics market is categorized into seven notable segments which are based on the basis of product type, test type, technology, application, age group, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into instrument, consumables & accessories and software & service. In 2020, the instrument segment have comprised the highest market share due to the technological advancement for screening, identify and diagnosis of instrument. However, the consumable segment is growing with the highest growth rate due to advancement of different biomarkers specific to the tumors for the rapid diagnosis of cancer.
- On the basis of test type, the market is segmented into genetic tests, tumor biomarkers tests, imaging, endoscopy, biopsy, immunohistochemistry and others. In 2020, the imaging segment has dominated the cancer diagnostic market due to high utilization of imaging technology in cancer screening. Whereas, genetic test segment have adopted the highest market growth rate due to their development of PCR and NGS technologies.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into instrument based, platform-based and tumor biomarker tests. In 2020, the instrument based technology has comprised the highest market share due to high utilization of imaging technologies and biopsies to screen the cancers. However, platform based technologies are growing with highest market growth rate due increasing the usage of platform-based diagnostic procedure such as PCR technologies and NGS, among others.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into breast cancer, prostate cancer, colorectal cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, kidney cancer, blood cancer, pancreatic cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and others. In 2020, the breast cancer segment is dominating the market due to the highest prevalence rate of the cancer in European countries among women and high availability and preference for their diagnosis have led their growth.
- On the basis of age group, the market is segmented into adult and pediatric. In 2020, adult segment is dominating the market due to high cancer incidence rate of cancer in the adult and awareness towards their screening by government organization has led their growth.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, oncology speciality clinics, diagnostic laboratories, cancer research institutes and others. In 2020, the hospitals segment is dominated by the cancer diagnosis market due to the availability of wide range of tests in hospitals such as imaging systems, biopsies and tumor biomarker tests are majorly performed in hospital have accelerated their growth.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct tenders and retail Sales. In 2020, the direct tenders segment have comprised the highest market share as the purchasing of the imaging devices and consumables of cancer diagnostics are cost effective for cancer diagnosis.
Cancer diagnostics market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, test type, technology, application, age group, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in Cancer diagnostics market report are the Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe, Germany has the highest market share as the high rate of different cancer among population and wide availability of diagnosis systems and consumables in the country have accelerated the market in Germany.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Cancer Diagnostics
Cancer diagnostics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in Cancer diagnostics and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Cancer diagnostics market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Cancer Diagnostics Market Share Analysis
Cancer diagnostics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe cancer diagnostics market.
The major players covered in the report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Abbott, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Siemens Healthineers AG, BD, QIAGEN, Illumina, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc, BioGenex, Hologic, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc., BioNTech SE and bioMérieux SA, among others.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of cancer diagnostics market.
- In December 2019, Koninklijke Philips N.V. entered into a strategic collaboration with Paige which is a leader in computational pathology. This collaboration mainly emphases to deliver clinical-grade AI applications to pathology laboratories which helped the pathologists to identify, illustrate and quantify cancer in tissue samples and make diagnoses more efficiently. This collaboration has heightened the credibility and business of the company.
- In September 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and Eli Lilly and Company has entered into an agreement to development of next-generation sequencing based Oncomine Dx Target Test which is used to identify the certain non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and thyroid cancer patients. After this agreement, the company enhanced their credibility in the market.
- In March 2019, Siemens Healthineers AG and Braunschweig Municipal Hospital both have entered into partnership to implement innovative technology for molecular diagnostics which is used to recognize genetic changes in cancer cells. After entering into this partnership, the company enhanced their credibility in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Cancer diagnostics.
Customization Available: Europe Cancer Diagnostics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.