Europe Chronic Disease Management Market, By Type (Solution and Services), Solution Type (On-Premise Solution, Cloud-Based Solution, Web-Based), Service Type (Educational Service, Implementation Service, Consulting Service and Others), Disease indication (Cardiovascular Diseases (CVD), Diabetes, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorders (COPD), Arthritis, Asthma, Cancer and Others), End User (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, Others), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Ireland, Rest Of Europe ) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Chronic Disease Management Market
The chronic disease management market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 13.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 591.09 million by 2028. The growing prevalence of chronic diseases is expected to act as a driver for the chronic disease management market.
Chronic disease management (CDM) is ongoing care and support to assist individuals impacted by a chronic health condition with the medical care, knowledge, skills, and resources they need to better manage on a day-to-day basis. It is primarily provided by various software and services. Chronic disease management assists in reducing health care costs and improving the quality of life for individuals with chronic conditions by preventing or minimizing the effects of the disease through integrated care.
The increasing geriatric populace is expected to boost the chronic disease management market. The lack of accessibility is expected to restraint the chronic disease management market. The surge in novel technological advancements is expected to create an opportunity for the chronic disease management market. The lack of accessibility is expected to pose a challenge for the chronic disease management market.
The chronic disease management market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the chronic disease management market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Chronic Disease Management Market Scope and Market Size
The chronic disease management market is segmented on the basis of the type, solution type, service type, Disease indication and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the chronic disease management market is segmented into solution and services. In 2021, solution segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to rising healthcare expenditure. .
- On the basis of solution type, the chronic disease management market is segmented into on-premise solution, cloud-based solution and web-based. In 2021, on-premise solution segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to development in healthcare infrastructure. .
- On the basis of service type, the chronic disease management market is segmented into education service, implementation service, consulting service and others. In 2021, implementation services segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to growing demand for advanced chronic disease management services.
- On the basis of Disease indication, the chronic disease management market is segmented into cardiovascular diseases (CVD), diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disorders (COPD), arthritis, asthma, cancer and others. In 2021, cardiovascular diseases (CVD) segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to rising rate of early diagnosis of cardiovascular diseases (CVD).
- On the basis of end user, the chronic disease management market is segmented into healthcare providers, healthcare payers and others. In 2021, healthcare providers segment is expected to dominate the chronic disease management market due to advanced healthcare services provided by the healthcare providers.
Europe Chronic Disease Management Market Country Level Analysis
The disease management market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, type, solution type, service type, Disease indication and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe chronic disease management market report are the Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey, Austria, Ireland, and Rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to dominate the Europe chronic disease management market due to the presence of major market players and increased technological advancement in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to enhance the Awareness for Chronic Disease Management is Boosting the Chronic Disease Management Market
The chronic disease management market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in chronic disease management market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the chronic disease management market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Chronic Disease Management Market Share Analysis
The chronic disease management market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Europe chronic disease management market.
The major companies dealing in the Europe chronic disease management market report are Koninklijke Philips N.V., WellSky, Health Catalyst, Cognizant, Pegasystems Inc., Epic Systems Corporation, Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd., NXGN Management, LLC, Casenet, LLC, ExlServings Holdings, Inc., ScienceSoft USA Corporation, Allscripts Healthcare, LLC., Infosys Limited, IBM corporation, and IBM Corporation among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the chronic disease management market.
- In April 2021, IBM Corporation launches advanced storage solutions designed to simplify data accessibility and availability across hybrid clouds. This new solution launch by parent organization IBM Corporation has enhanced the company’s overall revenue for market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company footprints in the chronic disease management market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Europe Chronic Disease Management Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.