Europe Contrast Injector Market, By product (injector systems, consumables, and accessories),application (radiology, interventional radiology, and interventional cardiology), modality (dual-head, single head, and syringeless injectors), design (pedestal mounted, ceiling mounted and standalone). end user (hospital, diagnostic imaging centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others), distribution channel (direct tender and third party distributors). Country (Germany, France, Italy, and Spain) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2028
Contrast injector market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 458.89 million by 2028 from USD 312.88 million in 2020. Growing geriatric population and rising per capita income; are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Advancement in healthcare infrastructure and increasing number of diagnostic procedures effectively help the growth of the contrast injector market. However, the lack of accessibility and high cost associated with devices may hamper the future growth of the contrast injector market. The partnerships and acquisitions by major market players act as an opportunity for the growth of Contrast injector market.
The Contrast injector market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Contrast injector market is segmented based on the basis of product, application, modality, design, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, market is segmented into injector systems, consumables, and accessories. In 2021, injector systems are dominating the market due to the rising number of diagnostic procedures.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into radiology, interventional radiology, and interventional cardiology. In 2021, radiology is dominating the market due to the growing patient emphasis on effective and early disease diagnosis.
- On the basis of modality, the market is segmented into dual-head, single head, and syringeless injectors. In 2021, dual-head segment is dominating the market due to its multi-purpose usage of injecting both saline solutions and contrast media using a single device.
- On the basis of design the market is segmented into pedestal mounted, ceiling mounted and standalone. In 2021, pedestal mounted segment is dominating the market due to its movement friendly compact design.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into hospital, diagnostic imaging centers, ambulatory surgical centers, and others. In 2021, hospital segment is dominating the market due to growing number of hospitals in low and middle income countries.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the Contrast injector market is segmented into direct tender and third-party distributors. In 2021, direct tender segment is dominating the market because direct tender holds the largest market share along with highest CAGR because most of the service providers buy the devices from manufacturers, and it is noticed that revenue from direct sales is higher; so it is influential as well as growing in the market.
Contrast injector Market Country Level Analysis
The Contrast injector market is analysed and market size information is provided by product, application, modality, design, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Contrast injector market report are the Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
Injector systems segment in Asia-pacific region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 owing to growing usage of contrast injectors during diagnosis. China is leading country in the growth of the Asia-Pacific market due to growing geriatric population as well as technology advancement in healthcare sector. The Germany is dominating the European market owing to escalation in healthcare expenditure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing strategic activities by major market players to enhance the awareness for contrast injector is boosting the market growth of contrast injector market.
Contrast injector market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in Contrast injector industry. Moreover, it provides detailed information regarding Contrast injector sales, impact of regulatory scenarios, and trending parameters regarding Contrast injector market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Contrast injector Market Share Analysis
Contrast injector market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Contrast injector market.
- The major companies which are dealing in the Contrast injector are
Bayer AG, Guerbet, Bracco Imaging S.p.A, MEDTRON AG, Ulrich GmbH & Co.KG, Nemoto Kyrindo Co., Ltd., APOLLO RT Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Seacrown Electromechanical Co., Ltd., Shenzhen Anke High-tech Co. Ltd., SINO MDTBaslan Ltd.,AADCO Medical Inc., SCW Medicath Ltd., B. Braun Melsungen Ag, Medline Industries Inc., Shenzhan Antmed Co., Ltd., Sinton Medical Products, Radtech X-Ray, Inc., Metron Healthcare, Angiodynamics Inc. among others.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide, which are also accelerating the Contrast injector market.
- In September 2019, Bayer AG launched its Medrad Stellant Flex CT injection system. Stellant Flex is a user-driven system that requires minimal technologist training and automation. It offers individualized patient protocols and personalized imaging with flexible options for capital equipment through its TechCare program.
- In March 2020, ulrich medical presented a version of its CT motion contrast media injector designed for the American market. It has FDA approval and will be marketed in cooperation with partner GE Healthcare. ulrich medical already supplies its contrast media injectors to more than 60 countries. This product launch boosted the company’s existing contrast injector devices and product portfolio and helped it to attain a lucrative growth in the market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the Contrast injector market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Europe Contrast Injector Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.