Europe Effervescent Tablet Market, By Products (Medication, Supplements), Methods (Dry Methods, Wet Granulation), Type (Prescription, Over The Counter), Indication (Diuretics, Pain Management, Gastric Disorders, Respiratory Diseases, Others), Population Type (Children, Adults), Application (Dental Products, Dietary Supplements, Pharmaceutical and Others), End-User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Home Healthcare, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Pharmacies, Drug Store, E-Commerce, Hypermarkets & Supermarkets and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Ireland, Lithuania, Norway, Hungary, Turkey and Rest Of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Effervescent Tablet Market
Europe effervescent tablet market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 4,229.89 million by 2028. The advantages of effervescent products and rising demand for maintaining a healthier lifestyle are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
The effervescent tablet comprises features such as an increase in geriatric population with chronic diseases will impact in launching a new product by the manufactures into the market which enhances its demand, as well as increasing investment in research and development, leads to the market growth. Currently, various research studies are taking place, which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative effervescent tablet products, which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the effervescent tablet market. However, limitation associated with the presence of high sodium content and shortage of availability of the effervescent product in remote and underdeveloped regions is expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The effervescent tablet market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an analyst brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The effervescent tablet market is segmented on the basis of products, methods, type, indication, population type, application, end-user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of products, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into medication and supplements. In 2021, the supplements segment is expected to dominate the effervescent tablet market as it holds the highest market share due to the rising demand for maintaining a healthier lifestyle and fewer complications associated with effervescent tablet swallowing.
- On the basis of method, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into dry methods and wet granulation. In 2021, the wet granulation segment is expected to dominate the effervescent tablet market as it holds the highest market share as it is easy to handle and allows more binding in less quantity of binder.
- On the basis of type, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into over-the-counter and prescription. In 2021, the over-the-counter segment is expected to dominate the effervescent tablet market with the highest share as most of the supplements effervescent tablets are available over the counter. Moreover, over-the-counter drugs are economical and save patients money.
- On the basis of indication, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into diuretics, pain management, gastric disorders, respiratory diseases, and others. In 2021, the pain management segment is expected to dominate the effervescent tablet market due to the rising number of diseases with pain as associated symptoms and better and quicker absorption of effervescent tablets in pain relief.
- On the basis of population type, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into children and adults. In 2021 adults segment holds the highest market share as these tablets are mostly available for adults. Moreover, the rising geriatric population suffering from chronic disease is also boosting the market growth.
- On the basis of application, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into dental products, dietary supplements, pharmaceuticals, and others. In 2021 pharmaceutical segment is expected to dominate the effervescent tablet market due to the increasing patient population and rising demand for easy swallow able drugs.
- On the basis of end-users, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, home healthcare, and others. In 2021, the hospital's segment is expected to dominate the effervescent tablet market due to the presence of both over-the-counter and prescription medications and an increasing number of hospitals.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the effervescent tablet market is segmented into retail pharmacies, drug stores, e-commerce, hypermarkets, and supermarkets, among others. In 2021, the retail pharmacies segment is expected to dominate the effervescent tablet market as these provide all the different varieties and flavors of effervescent tablets.
Europe Effervescent Tablet Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe effervescent tablet market is analyzed, and market size information is provided on the basis of disease type, severity, type, drugs type, route of administration, end-user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the effervescent tablet market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, and the rest of Europe.
- In Europe effervescent tablet market, Germany is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to the rising demand for effervescent tablets. Italy is the next leading country in the Europe effervescent tablet market which is expected to grow at a significant CAGR due to the increase in the geriatric population with chronic diseases and growth of R&D in the healthcare industry. France is also expected to dominate the market in the forecasted period due to the rise in R&D activities and innovation of effervescent tablets.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Advantages Of Effervescent Products And Rising Disposable Incomes Are Boosting The Market Growth Of Effervescent Tablet
Effervescent tablet market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country's growth in effervescent tablet industry with effervescent tablet drugs sales, the impact of advancement in the effervescent tablet technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the effervescent tablet market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Effervescent Tablet Market Share Analysis
The Europe effervescent tablet market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the Effervescent tablet market.
The major companies which are dealing in the global effervescent tablet market are Bayer AG, CHIESI SAS, GlaxoSmithKline plc, HERMES ARZNEIMITTEL, DIETPHARMA, Bliss GVS Pharma Limited, SCITECH, Alpex, Herbalife International of America, Inc., Reckitt Benckiser Group PLC, Natur Produkt Zdrovit Sp. z o.o., Vitabiotics Ltd., Vovantis Laboratories and Perrigo Company plc among others.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by companies worldwide which are also accelerating the effervescent tablet market.
- In April 2021, Herbalife International of America, Inc. has ranked as world number 1 wellbeing and weight management by Euromonitor International Ltd. Through this accomplishment, the company has boosted its revenue and attained lucrative growth.
- In February 2021, Bayer AG launched "The Nutrient Gap Initiative" with an aim to expand the minerals and vitamins access for underserved communities so as to combat malnutrition. This initiative allowed the company to raise overall company's revenue and boost up its potential in the market.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures, and other strategies by the market player are enhancing the company market in the Effervescent tablet market, which also provides the benefit for an organization to improve their offering for Effervescent tablet.
Customization Available: Europe Effervescent Tablet Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.