Europe Fitness Equipment Market, By Product Type (Strength Training Equipment, Cardiovascular Training Equipment, Body Composition Analyzers, Fitness Monitoring Equipment, and Others), Application (Weight Loss, Body Building, Physical Fitness, Mental Fitness, and Others), Gender (Male, Female), Buyer Type (Individual, Institution, Others), Usage (Residential, Commercial), Type (Outdoor, Indoor), End User (Health Clubs/Gyms, Home consumers, Hotels, Corporates, Hospitals & Medical Centers, Public institutions, and Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Stores, Specialty & Sports Shops, Department & Discount Stores, Online, and Others), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast To 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Fitness Equipment Market
Europe fitness equipment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 6.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 9,087.04 million by 2028. Rising prevalence of infectious diseases demands the novel and advanced gene therapy products, vaccines, and personalized medicines, which can be achieved by using gene sequences and thus, acts as driver for the fitness equipment market growth.
Fitness equipment is used during physical activity to enhance the strength or for improving the physical fitness. The most in-demand pieces of fitness equipment are strength & fitness equipment. Strength training equipment consists of dumbbells, resistance bands and barbells. Fitness equipment includes items such as treadmills, free weights, weight machines, elliptical cross tanner, rowing machines, stationary bikes, and stair stepper among other things.
The increase in concern of people about living an overall healthy lifestyle and physical fitness to get relief from disease such as diabetics, heart attacks, fluctuations in blood pressure, arthritis and others have led to increase in demand for different fitness equipment such as strength training equipment which helps an individual to build muscle endurance with strong strength and stamina. Cardiovascular training equipment helps to strengthen the heart and lungs, which helps in minimizing heart diseases, boosting the respiratory system. Fitness monitoring equipment is a wearable device for heart rate monitoring, blood-oxygen monitoring, measuring calorie burn, sleep tracking and others. The wearable devices provide real-time statistics for an individual’s body as total calorie burn; heart rate has led to an increase in the fitness equipment market.
The major restraint impacting the fitness equipment market is the high set up cost of devices or equipment. Further, growing demand of refurbished fitness equipment also restraints the Europe fitness equipment market growth. The opportunities for the fitness equipment market are the increasing government initiatives to promote healthy lifestyle and the technological advancements in workout equipment.
The Europe fitness equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the fitness equipment market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Fitness equipment Market Scope and Market Size
The Europe fitness equipment market is segmented into eight notable segments which are based on the product type, application, gender, buyer type, usage, type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you to analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the fitness equipment market is segmented into strength training equipment, cardiovascular training equipment, body composition analyzers, fitness monitoring equipment and others. In 2021, cardiovascular training equipment segment is expected to dominate the market because of increase in demand for fitness equipment’s to strengthen the heart and lungs, which helps in minimizing the heart diseases and respiratory problems, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of application, the fitness equipment market is segmented into weight loss, body building, physical fitness, mental fitness and others. In 2021, the weight Loss segment is expected to dominate the market because of increase in awareness to reduce to the body fat for enhanced their body appearance and also getting relief from diseases including diabetics, heart failure, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of gender, the fitness equipment market is segmented into male and female. In 2021, the male segment is dominating the market due to rise in awareness for physical fitness, Body Building, for improving the body appearance & fitness, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of buyer type, the fitness equipment market is segmented into individual, institution and others. In 2021, the individual segment is dominating the market, because due to the COVID-19 all fitness clubs/gyms are closed and people prefer home workout with virtual online sessions, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of usage, the fitness equipment market is segmented into residential and commercial. In 2021, the residential segment is dominating the market due increase in preference for flexible & comfortable home workout, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of type, the fitness equipment market is segmented into indoor and outdoor In 2021, the outdoor segment is dominating the market due to increase in awareness for healthy living along with this people are spending more time in fitness clubs for physical well-being & fitness, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of end user, the fitness equipment market is segmented into health clubs/gyms, home consumers, hotels, corporates, hospitals & medical centers, public institutions and others. In 2021, the health clubs/gyms segment is dominating the market because of rapid increase in number of health clubs/gyms and shift of an individual's towards healthy lifestyle, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the fitness equipment market is segmented into retail stores, specialty & sports shops, department & discount stores, online and others. In 2021, the retail stores segment is dominating the market because retail stores based distribution channel are widely used in the commercialization of fitness equipment in the market, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
Fitness equipment Market Country Level Analysis
The fitness equipment market is analyzed and market size information is provided by the country, product type, application, gender, buyer type, usage, type, end-user, and distribution channel.as referenced above.
The countries covered in the fitness equipment market report are the Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Turkey, Belgium, Russia, and rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to dominate the product type segment because of the change in lifestyles and increase in obesity in these countries. The cardio vascular equipment is dominating in France due to the cultural shift and increasing health consciousness among people. Nonetheless, in the U.K. the cardiovascular equipment is dominating because of the government initiatives to promote healthcare and fitness among people.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Fitness Equipment is Boosting the Market Growth of Europe Fitness equipment market.
The Europe fitness equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Fitness Equipment Market Share Analysis
The Europe fitness equipment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to fitness equipment market.
The major companies which are dealing in the Europe fitness equipment maket are Life Fitness. (A subsidiary of Brunswick Corporation), Mighty Fitness, Gymleco, Jordan Fitness, DHZ Fitness Europe GmbH, BH Fitness, Sport-Tiedje GmbH, Body-Solid Inc., Exigo, Panatta srl, TECHNOGYM GERMANY GmbH (2020), Stexfitness Europe, Gymequip.eu, TYTAX INTERNATIONAL LLC, Lifemaxx B.V., Indigo Fitness, Gymkit UK., and Helisports International B.V., among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the fitness equipment market.
- In February 2021, BH Fitness has joined forces with Atlético Madrid, one of the top football clubs in Europe. This new partnership allows the company to be the supplier of the club’s fitness equipment for two seasons. The company expects to improve its customer base and popularity with this partnership.
- In April 2019, TECHNOGYM GERMANY GmbH was awarded with the famous iF Design Award, which is an award offered by iF International Forum Design GmbH as a symbol of design excellence. The award was given for the design of its SKILLBIKE and the company expects to improve its popularity and reach with this award.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the fitness equipment market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.
Customization Available: Europe Fitness Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.