Europe Gas Treatment Market, By Type (Tertiary Amine, Primary Amine, Secondary Amine, Non-Amines), Type of Gas (Acid Gas, Synthesis Gas), Treatment (Acid Gas Removal, Dehydration, Others), Technology (OASE (BASF SE), Flexsorb (Exxon Mobil Corporation), ADIP (Royal Dutch Shell Plc), UOP (Honeywell International Inc.), SPREX (Axens), Others), Industry (Power Plants, Refineries, Metal & Mining, Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Food & Beverages, Others), Country (Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, and Rest of Europe), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Europe gas treatment market is expected to gain significant growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 4.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,423,542.93 thousand by 2028.
Gas treatment is the process of quality improvement of gases through which the removal of unwanted components from gases is done. Gas treatment requirement is increasing due to the rise in consumption of natural gases as an energy source in various applications/industries. It removes hydrogen sulphide and carbon dioxide, which makes it safe to use as clean energy sources and compiles with environmental regulators.
Increasing demand for natural gas owing to its low environmental footprint is driving the market growth. Growing usage of industrial filters and electrostatic precipitators is acting as a potential market driver for the market. Also, the rising stringent air pollution control regulations, increasing the sales and profit of the players operating in the market.
The major restraint impacting the market is the high cost of specialized raw materials for gas extraction. Further, various complications associated with the gas extraction process will also restraint the market growth. The opportunities for the market are the advancement in treatment technology in the oil and gas industry. One of the significant drivers associated with the gas treatment market is the growing usage of natural gasses as a cleaner source for electricity generation. However, stringent government regulations regarding gas treatment may challenge the market's growth
This gas treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe gas treatment market is segmented on the basis of type, type of gas, treatment, technology, and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe gas treatment market is segmented into a primary amine, secondary amine, tertiary amine, and non-amines. In 2021, the tertiary amine is expected to dominate the market due to the rise in concerns for environmental sustainability and public health, which helps to boost its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of type of gas, the Europe gas treatment market is segmented into acid gas and synthesis gas. In 2021, the acid gas segment is expected to dominate the Europe gas treatment market due to the shift from coal to natural gas energy, which boosts its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of treatment, the Europe gas treatment market is segmented into dehydration, acid gas removal, and others. In 2021, acid gas removal is expected to dominate the Europe gas treatment market as acid gas removal treatment is used to remove the acidic components to meet CO2 specifications, which boosts its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of technology, the Europe gas treatment market is segmented into SPREX (Axens), ADIP (Royal Dutch Shell plc), UOP (Honeywell International inc.), OASE (BASF SE), Flexsorb (Exxon Mobil Corporation), and others. In 2021, OASE (BASF SE) is expected to dominate the market as it helps refiners and gas processors to meet with regulatory policies for harmful gas emissions, which boosts its demand in the forecast year.
- On the basis of industry, the Europe gas treatment market is segmented into refineries, power plants, pulp & paper, metal & mining, food & beverages, oil & gas, and others. In 2021, the power plant segment is expected to dominate the market due to increasing urbanization, people's income, and demand for electricity across the region, which boosts its demand in the forecast year.
Europe Gas Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
Europe gas treatment market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by country, type, type of gas, treatment, technology, and industry.
The countries covered in the Europe gas treatment market report are Germany, U.K., France, Russia, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, and the rest of Europe.
Germany is expected to dominate the Europe gas treatment market due to the shift from coal to natural gas energy which is a big contributor to the growth of the gas treatment market.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Gas Treatment industry
Europe gas treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in the installed base of different kinds of products for the gas treatment market, impact of technology using lifeline curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios, and their impact on the gas treatment market. The data is available for the historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Gas Treatment Market Share Analysis
Europe gas treatment market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the Europe gas treatment market.
Some of the major players covered in the report are INEOS, BASF SE, Royal Dutch Shell plc, Dow, Honeywell International Inc., Clariant, Eastman Chemical Company, Ecolab, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Cabot Corporation, Huntsman International LLC, Lhoist, Axens, Eunisell Chemicals, among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In June 2021, Axens and Sulzer Chemtech formed an alliance to license an advanced process for FCC (fluid catalytic cracking) naphtha processing. With this development company is expecting to increase its product portfolio and enhance its brand name in the market
- In October 2021, Clariant introduced a 'Licosperse,' an eco-friendlier pigment preparation for polish applications. The company implemented this product launch in order to expand its contribution towards sustainability management
Customization Available: Europe Gas Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.