Europe IgA Nephropathy Market, By Disease Type (Primary IgA Nephropathy and Secondary IgA Nephropathy), Symptoms (Hematuria, Proteinuria, Edema and Others), Type (Diagnosis and Treatment), Population Type (Pediatrics and Adults), Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral and Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Home Healthcare and Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Tender, Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy and Others), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Ireland, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Norway, Austria, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
The IgA nephropathy market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 19.2% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 327.88 million by 2028 from USD 95.35 million in 2020. The increasing drug discoveries for IgA nephropathy are the major drivers which drives the demand of the market in the forecast period. The rise in IgA nephropathy disorder leads to increase the burden of disease which will increase the demand for the diagnosis and treatment products, thus acts as driver for the IgA nephropathy market growth.
IgA nephropathy also known as Berger's disease is a kidney disease caused by the build-up of IgA deposits in the kidneys which cause inflammation and damage to the kidney tissues. Antibodies such as IgA are proteins produced by the immune system to shield the body from foreign substances including bacteria and viruses. The complication of this disease is the ESKD which then need dialysis for the treatment.
The increasing IgA nephropathy targeted pipeline drugs allows the potential candidate to show the efficacy for IgA nephropathy treatment hence acts as driver for the IgA nephropathy market. The cost of treatment of IgA nephropathy increase the pocket burden for patient in case of where reimbursement is absent hence acts as restraint for the IgA nephropathy market growth. Collaboration of market players for drug development increases the presence and innovation in the market hence acting as opportunity for the IgA nephropathy market growth. Side effects associated with the treatment of IgA nephropathy and the COVID-19 impact on immunosuppressive drugs market acts as challenge for the IgA nephropathy market growth.
The IgA nephropathy market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the IgA nephropathy market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The IgA nephropathy market is segmented on the basis of the disease type, symptoms, type, population type, route of administration, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of disease type, the IgA nephropathy market is segmented into primary IgA nephropathy and secondary IgA nephropathy. In 2021, primary IgA nephropathy segment is expected to dominate the market because the incidence of primary IgA nephropathy is more and can be diagnosed by blood or urine test easily.
- On the basis of symptoms, the IgA nephropathy market is segmented into hematuria, proteinuria, edema and others. In 2021, hematuria segment is expected to dominate the market as it is the most common and frequently used parameter for clinical examination and is detected by the amount of blood in the urine showing the occurrence of disease in the kidney.
- On the basis of type, the IgA nephropathy market is segmented into diagnosis and treatment. In 2021, the diagnosis segment is expected to dominate the market due to the fact that prior given the treatment, the proper detection and tracing of the IgA nephropathy is necessary which is possible only through the primary detection such as blood and urine test and confirmatory detection by kidney biopsy which are the major factor of this segment to dominate.
- On the basis of population type, the IgA nephropathy market is segmented into pediatrics and adults. In 2021, the adults segment is expected to show the significant growth because the studies showed the connection of this disease with ageing.
- On the basis of route of administration, the IgA nephropathy market is segmented into oral, parenteral and others. In 2021, the oral segment is expected to dominate the market due to the wide variety of oral product portfolio available in the interstate commerce by the market which increase the market of this segment.
- On the basis of end user, the IgA nephropathy market is segmented into hospitals, clinics, home healthcare and others. In 2021, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market due to its strong financial structure.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the IgA nephropathy market is segmented into direct tender, hospital pharmacy, retail pharmacy, online pharmacy and others. In 2021, direct tender segment accelerates the revenue growth as well as provides tax benefits owing to which the direct tender segment is flourishing for the last few years, henceforth, affirmative illustrating the further growth of the market.
IgA Nephropathy Market Country Level Analysis
IgA nephropathy market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, disease type, symptoms, type, population type, route of administration, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the IgA nephropathy market report are the Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Ireland, Poland, Hungary, Lithuania, Norway, Austria, and Rest of Europe.
Europe is expected to grow with the significant growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 due to more advancement and rise in demand for more IgA nephropathy product and services. The U.K. is dominating the European market with the increasing advancement in IgA nephropathy’ industry in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing collaboration by the player for Advanced IgA nephropathy is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the IgA Nephropathy Market
IgA nephropathy Market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth. Additionally, it provides data regarding acquisition and agreement among the major market plyers and start-up companies. Moreover, growing impact of research and development activities on IgA nephropathy market growth pace. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and IgA Nephropathy Market Share Analysis
The IgA nephropathy market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance and technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the IgA nephropathy market.
The major players covered in the report are Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Zydus Cadila, Fresenius Kabi USA (a subsidiary of Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA), Teva Pharmaceutical USA, Inc. (a subsidiary of Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.), Hikma Pharmaceuticals PLC, LUPIN, Accord Health, Viatris Inc., Seimens Healthcare GmBH (a subsidiary of Seimens Healthineers AG), ARAKAY USA, Inc., Merck Sharp & Dohme. (a subsidiary of Merck & Co., Inc), Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, Strides Pharma Science Limited, and Apotex Inc., among other domestic and Europe players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contracts and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the IgA nephropathy market.
- In March 2017, Apotex Inc. Announced that they have invested USD 184 Million Investment to Grow U.S. Manufacturing Presence, this is the Expansion Plan Comprises Company's Largest Investment in the United States. This has increased the company manufacturing to meet the demand for the product
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company impression in the IgA nephropathy market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their IgA nephropathy sales growth.