Europe Invisible Orthodontics Market, By Product and Services (Products, Services), Age Groups (Adults, Teenagers, Children), Application (Malocclusion, Crowding, Excessive Spacing, Others), End User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Orthodontic Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Third Party Distributors), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Europe invisible orthodontics market is expected to reach USD 2,930.90 million by 2028 from USD 1,184.71 million in 2020, growing with a CAGR of 12.0% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The increasing demand for aesthetic appearance has further propelled the demand for orthodontic treatment worldwide. Thus, the growing prevalence of malocclusion acts as a driver for the growth of invisible orthodontics market.
Invisible orthodontics market deals in the products and services such as clear aligners, ceramic braces, lingual braces and retainers for the treatment of minor dental problems such as crowded teeth, excessive spacing and malocclusion. These treatment options are in great demand due to the aesthetic appeal provided by this treatment option along with the desired option, moreover, the increasing awareness of cosmetic dentistry which has further propelled the demand of the invisible orthodontics. The high prevalence of dental diseases across the globe and the rising inclination towards the correction of teeth deformities are likely to fuel the growth of the invisible orthodontics market across the globe. The key market players are investing more in the research & development in order to launch new products and services acts as an opportunity for the growth of the market. However, the high cost of invisible orthodontics and stringent regulations for the approval of medical devices act as restraint for its growth in the market.
The evolution in the field of dentistry leading to increased awareness programs by the private and public organizations and conduction of dental check-ups leads to further enhancement of the demand of the products in the market.
Public, as well as private organizations are focusing on catering to the changing needs of the customers in terms of providing demos, conducting campaigns and dental check-ups. Thus, the employment of such strategies will promise the growth of the invisible orthodontics substantially.
The demand for the invisible orthodontics market is increasing for which providers are now more focused and they are developing and launching new products in the invisible orthodontics market. These decisions are ultimately enhancing the growth of the invisible orthodontics market.
The invisible orthodontics market provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe invisible orthodontics market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product and services, age groups, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product and services, the invisible orthodontics market is segmented into products and services. In 2021, clear aligners segment is expected to dominate the Europe invisible orthodontics market due to availability of vast variety of the clear aligners manufactured by the key market players.
- On the basis of age groups, the invisible orthodontics market is segmented into children, adults and teenagers. In 2021, adults segment is expected to dominate the Europe invisible orthodontics market because of the rising demand for the adult orthodontics across the globe.
- On the basis of application, the invisible orthodontics market is segmented into crowding, excessive spacing, malocclusion and others. In 2021, crowding segment is expected to dominate the Europe invisible orthodontics market because of the advancement in technologies leading to the effective and efficient treatment with intact aesthetic.
- On the basis of end user, the invisible orthodontics market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, orthodontic clinics and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment in the end use is going to dominate the market, as it is the prime location visited by the patients for diagnosis and treatment of any chronic disease or emergency case.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the invisible orthodontics market is segmented into direct sales and third party distributors. In 2021, the direct sales segment in the distribution channel is going to dominate the market, due to growing demand from hospitals and laboratories.
Invisible Orthodontics Market Country Level Analysis
The invisible orthodontics market is analysed and market size information is provided by product and services, age groups, application, end user and distribution channel.
The invisible orthodontics market on the basis of countries is segmented into U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
The U.K. is going to dominate the market because of the increasing investment of market players in this region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Invisible Orthodontics Market
Invisible orthodontics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with invisible orthodontics market sales, impact of advancement in the invisible orthodontics market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the invisible orthodontics market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Invisible Orthodontics Market Share Analysis
Invisible orthodontics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Invisible orthodontics market.
Some of the major players operating in the Europe invisible orthodontics market are 3M, Candid Care Co., Henry Schein Orthodontics (A subsidiary of Henry Schein, Inc.), G&H Orthodontics, DynaFlex, Align Technology, Inc., DB Orthodontics, Ortho-Care (UK) Ltd, FORESTADENT - Bernhard Foerster GmbH, DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG, ALIGNERCO, Institut Straumann AG, Ormco Corporation (A subisidiary of Envista), SMILE2IMPRESS SL, Sunshine Smile GmbH, and Dr Smile Dental Clinic, among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Invisible orthodontics market.
- In March 2020, Align Technology, Inc. announced that it has undergone strategic alliance with Digital Smile Design (DSD), a leader in general, digital and emotional dentistry solutions for dental clinics. This strategic partnership done by the company has strengthened it as a firm which provide digital solution of choice for dental anomalies. This lead to further enhancement in the sales and growth of the company.
This new product launched by the company has increased its protein estimation portfolio in the market. Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Invisible orthodontics market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Invisible orthodontics market.
Customization Available: Europe Invisible Orthodontics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.