Europe IoT Node and Gateway Market By Component (Sensors, Processors, Connectivity IC, Memory Devices, and Logic Devices), Connectivity (Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, Z-Wave and Others), Application (Wearable Devices, Consumer Electronics, Healthcare, Automotive & Transportation, Industrial, Building Automation, Retail, Aerospace & Defense, Banking, Financial Services & Insurance (BFSI), Oil and Gas, Agriculture and Others), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe IoT Node and Gateway Market
IoT node and gateway market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 16.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 1,169.04 million by 2027 from USD 340.42 million in 2019. Rising internet user which in turn increase demand for the wireless technologies among countries is one of the prominent factor for the market growth.
Europe is witnessing stronger demand for the IoT services as almost 12 countries of the region are listed under the top 25 smart cities list. The government’s initiative to promote adoption of digital technologies, connected devices and cars, and others services is augmenting the market growth for Europe IoT node and gateway market.
This IoT Node and Gateway Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe IoT Node and Gateway Market Scope and Market Size
IoT node and gateway market is segmented on the basis of component, connectivity and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on component, the market segmented in to sensors, processors, connectivity IC memory devices, and logic devices. Sensor accounted largest market share is due to the rising demand for consumer electronics such as tablets, PC, smartphones among the user which will increase the wireless connectivity solution
- Based on connectivity, the market is segmented in to ethernet, Wi-Fi, bluetooth, zigbee, Z-wave and others. Ethernet segment is dominating the market due to the growing installation of wireless connectivity solutions under smart city project has increased the demand for the high speed data connectivity which automatically raise the demand for the ethernet cable.
- Based on application, the market is segmented into wearable devices, consumer electronics, healthcare, automotive & transportation, industrial, building automation, retail, aerospace & defense, banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), oil and gas, agriculture and others. Growing demand for consumers towards networking and rising demand for the portable devices is increasing the demand for the wearable devices.
IoT Node and Gateway Market Country Level Analysis
IoT node and gateway market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, component, connectivity, application referenced above.
The countries covered in the IoT node and gateway market report are U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey and Rest of Europe.
In Europe, U.K dominates the IoT node and gateway market due to the rising demand for the wireless technologies solutions in the various sectors such as consumer appliances, enterprises, fitness and sports among other industries. Owing to this factor, it increases the demand for the IoT devices which in turn increase the demand for the IoT gateway among the countries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Demand for the Connected Devices
IoT node and gateway market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in IoT node and gateway and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the IoT node and gateway market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and IoT Node and Gateway Market Share Analysis
IoT node and gateway market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to IoT node and gateway market.
The major players covered in the report are Dell, EUROTECH, NXP semiconductors, Cisco, Advantech Co., Ltd, AAEON, ADLINK Technology Inc., ARM LIMITED, Cradlepoint, Inc, Embitel, Helium Systems Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd, Intel Corporation, Lantronix, Inc, Microchip Technology Inc, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, NEXCOM International Co., Ltd, Samsara Networks, Inc., STMicroelectronics, Texas Instruments Incorporated, TE Connectivity, and VOLANSYS Technologies among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2019, NEXCOM International Co., Ltd form partnership with Google. The purpose of partnership is that to Google want to integrate their cloud service into IoT solutions. This partnership results in increasing the customer base for the both companies.
- In November 2017, Texas Instruments had taken intiative to improve AWS IoT service. The new Amazon FreeRTOS integrated with SimpleLink microcontroller (MCU) platform, which is provided by Texas Instruments. This advancement results in enhancing the service for the customers. This product enhancement will further increase the customer base for the company.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for IoT node and gateway market that result in expanding their existing product portfolio.