Europe Lab Automation Market By Equipment (Automated Liquid Handlers, Automated Plate Handlers, Robotic Systems, Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems, Off-the-shelf Automated Workcells), Software (Laboratory Information Management System, Laboratory Information System, Chromatography Data System, Electronic Lab Notebook, Scientific Data Management System), Analyzers (Biochemistry Analyzers, Immuno-based Analyzers, Hematology Analyzers), Application (Drug Discovery, Genomics, Proteomics, Protein engineering, Bio Analysis, Analytical Chemistry, System Biology, Clinical Diagnostics, Lyophilization), End-User (Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals, Hospitals, Research Institutions, Academics, Private Labs), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Lab Automation Market
Europe lab automation market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The rise in the market can be attributed due to accuracy levels of laboratory results and surging geriatric population is contributing to the market growth.
Market Definition: Europe Lab Automation Market
The healthcare industry is going through various innovations due to the demand for speed, consistency and preciseness which has enabled the adoption of automation. Laboratory automation allows the technicians and scientists to deliver output more effectively. It contains dedicated workstations and softwares which allow performing real time result analysis. The biotechnology & pharmaceuticals companies have also adopted laboratory automation as it has helped to reduce the manual labor involved and has enabled to save time.
- The surge in the adoption of the miniaturization process resulting in low reagent cost and high productivity is driving the market growth
- The rise in government funding for drug discovery research is propelling the market growth
- The surge in the clinical diagnostics is boosting the market growth
- The surge in the elderly population is fueling the market growth
- The investment is high which hinders the market growth
- The issues pertaining to portability and comparability is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Europe Lab Automation Market
- Automated Liquid Handlers
- Automated Plate Handlers
- Robotic Systems
- Robotic Arms
- Track Robots
- Automated Storage & Retrieval Systems
- Off-the-shelf Automated Workcells
- Pre-analytical Automated Systems
- Post-analytical Automated Systems
- Total Lab Automation Systems
- Laboratory Information Management System
- Chromatography Data System
- Laboratory Information System
- Electronic Lab Notebook
- Scientific Data Management System
- Biochemistry Analyzers
- Immuno-Based Analyzers
- Hematology Analyzers Segments
- Drug Discovery
- High-Throughput Screening (HTS)
- ADME Screening
- Compound Weighing and Dissolution
- Compound Management
- Protein engineering
- Bio Analysis
- Analytical Chemistry,
- System Biology
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Sample Preparation
By End User
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceuticals
- Research Institutions
- Private Labs
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Beckman Coulter, Inc. had launched DxA 5000 total laboratory automation solution after receiving European CE Mark. The launch will improve the scalable solutions portfolio and will develop the workflow automation in the laboratories. It will enable the laboratories to develop and deliver quality results at much faster times.
- In February 2018, Tecan Trading AG had launched Fluent Gx Automation Workstation which is used in regulated the laboratories. It has met the needs for regulated and clinical laboratories. The lab will combine workflow benefits and powerful liquid handling which enable its users precise and fast processing. The launch had simplified the day to day activities performed in the laboratories.
Europe lab automation market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of lab automation market for Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe lab automation market are Hamilton Company, Abbott, bioMérieux SA, Eppendorf AG, Siemens, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, QIAGEN, Tecan Trading AG Switzerland, PerkinElmer Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher, Agilent Technologies, Inc., BioTek Instruments, Inc., BD, Brooks Automation, Inc., and Cerner Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Lab Automation Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe lab automation market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)