Europe Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market, By Product (Independent Controls, Instrument Specific Controls), Analyte Type (Single Analyte Controls, Multi Analyte Controls), Application (Infectious Disease, Oncology, Genetic Testing, Others), End User (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals, IVD Manufacturers & Contract Research Organizations, Academic & Research Institutes, Others), Distribution Channel (Retail Sales, Direct Tender), Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Belgium, Turkey, and Rest of Europe)) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe molecular diagnostic controls market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.4% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 112.09 million by 2028. Increasing technological advancement and rising healthcare expenditure are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Molecular diagnostics is the branch of laboratory medicine or clinical pathology that utilizes to analyse biological marker in the proteome and genome. It utilizes the molecular biology to analyze the cells expression on the gene as protein for the prediction of nay diseases, select treatments, and monitor the effectiveness of therapies. Molecular diagnostics control is process of checking purity and efficiency of any reagent which provides a wide range of quality assessment service primarily focused on molecular infectious diseases.
The market for molecular quality controls is being driven by a shift in market players' focus toward developing molecular diagnostic tests for infectious disease detection and cancer detection; an increase in end-user adoption of third-party quality controls, a rise in the number of accredited clinical laboratories, and an increase in demand for external quality assessment support. However, the molecular quality controls market is projected to be hampered by an unfavorable reimbursement environment for molecular diagnostic tests, high costs associated with the quality control procedure, and budget restraints of end-users such as hospitals and clinical laboratories.
The molecular diagnostic controls market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe, Africa and India molecular diagnostic controls market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product, analyte type, application, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product, Europe molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into independent controls and instrument-specific controls. In 2021, independent controls segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market because more and more laboratories are beginning to use third party controls as part of their daily QC strategy.
- On the basis of analyte, Europe molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into single-analyte controls and multi-analyte controls. In 2021, the single-analyte controls segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market due to its cost-effectiveness.
- On the basis of application, Europe molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into infectious diseases, oncology, genetic testing and other applications. In 2021, the infectious diseases segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market because of the increasing prevalence of infectious disease.
- On the basis of end user, Europe molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into clinical laboratories, hospitals, IVD manufacturers and contract research organizations, academic & research institutes, and other end users. In 2021, the clinical laboratories segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market due to increase in number of accredited clinical laboratories.
- On the basis of distribution channel, Europe molecular diagnostic controls market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales. In 2021, the retail sales segment is expected to dominate the molecular diagnostic controls market due to the flexibility to purchase limited quantity of tests as per their requirement instead of bulk tenders.
Europe, Africa and India molecular diagnostic controls market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product, analyte type, application, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Europe molecular diagnostic controls market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Germany, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey and rest of Europe.
Germany is the dominating country of the Europe Molecular diagnostic controls market due to high technological advancement for healthcare.
Independent controls segment in European region is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 because of the more and more laboratories are beginning to use third party controls as part of their daily QC strategy. Germany is the dominating country with leading growth in the market and independent controls segment because of increasing investment in innovative R&D for novel biomarker product. U.K. is the second leading country and independent controls segment is dominating the market owing to advancements in the disease detection. France is the third largest shareholder country because rising private funding and industry market player interest for the investment.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of North America brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing chronic diseases prevalence and technological advancements are boosting the market growth of Molecular Diagnostic Controls.
Molecular diagnostic controls market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in molecular diagnostic controls industry with drugs sales, impact of advancement, technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the molecular diagnostic controls market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market Share Analysis
Molecular diagnostic controls market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to molecular diagnostic controls market.
The major companies operating in the Europe molecular diagnostic controls market are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., ASURAGEN, INC., Technopath Clinical Diagnostics, Helena Laboratories (UK) Limited trading, ELITechGroup, EKF Diagnostics Holdings plc, Merck KGaA, SERACARE LIFE SCIENCES, Quidel Corporation, QNOSTICS, Randox Laboratories Ltd., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., bioMérieux SA, Abbott and Microbiologics among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the molecular diagnostic controls market.
- In July 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it has collaborated with the Ortho Clinical Diagnosticsin order to promote and distribute Thermo Scientific MAS Quality Controls and LabLink xL Quality Assurance Software for use with Ortho Clinical Diagnostics VITROS analyzers. This collaboration done by the company has increased its sales and demand in the market leading to increased revenue in future
- In May 2020, Technopath Clinical Diagnostics announced that it has launched its new product named Multichem ID-COVID-19 Quality Control Solutions. This new product launched by the company has increased its credibility in the market during the time of COVID-19
- In September 2020, Abbott launched Panbio COVID-19 Rapid Test in France for supporting the detection of rapidly rising COVID-19 patients in France. This launch of diagnostic test by the company has increased its credibility in the market
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Molecular Diagnostic Controls market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for Molecular Diagnostic Controls.
Customization Available : Europe Molecular Diagnostic Controls Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.