Europe Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market, By Therapeutics (NK Cell Therapies and NK Cell Directed Antibodies), Approaches (Antibody-Dependent Cell-Mediated Cytotoxicity (ADCC) and Bispecific Antibodies), Application (Cancer, Immunoproliferative Disorders, Acute Infectious Diseases, Gastrointestinal Diseases and Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics and Research & Academic Institutes), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Direct Tender and Others), Country (Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Luxembourg and Rest of Europe), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe Natural Killer (NK) Cell therapeutics market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 40.7% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 202.89 million by 2027.
Increase in patient population with chronic diseases and adoption of natural killer (NK) cell therapy in emerging markets are the major drivers which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
Natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics comprises features such increasing need for better therapeutics options will impact in launching new product by the manufactures into the market which enhance its demand as well as increasing investment in research and development leads to the market growth.
Currently various research studies are taking place which is expected to create a competitive advantage for manufacturers to develop new and innovative Natural Killer (NK) Cell therapeutics which is expected to provide various other opportunities in the Natural Killer (NK) Cell therapeutics market. However, adverse side effects of therapies and availability of alternatives for tumor treatment expected to restraint the market growth in the forecast period.
The natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an analyst brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on therapeutics, approaches, application, end-user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of therapeutics, the Europe natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is segmented into NK cell therapies and NK cell directed antibodies. In 2020, NK cell therapies segment is dominating the market as Natural Killer (NK) Cell are innate cytotoxic lymphocytes and are under extensive research for tumor treatment.
- On the basis of approaches, the Europe natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is segmented into antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) and bispecific antibodies. In 2020, antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) segment is dominating the market as are off-the-shelf approach used for activation of natural killer cells. Moreover increasing need of novel – immune- oncology approach is acting as another factor for market growth.
- On the basis of application, the Europe natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is segmented into cancer, immunoproliferative disorders, acute infectious diseases, gastrointestinal diseases and others. In 2020, cancer segment is dominating the market as NK cell therapies have been proved to have highest efficacy for treatment of cancer cells that lacks MHC I molecule.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics and research & academic institutes. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the market as advanced diagnostic tools are present in hospitals for disease diagnosis. Moreover clinical trials for NK cell therapies are conducted at hospitals.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Europe natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, direct tender and others. In 2020, hospital pharmacies segment is dominating the market as most patients who used to visit hospitals for achieving effective treatment against several kinds of disease procures medicines from hospital pharmacies.
Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market Country Level Analysis
The natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market is analyzed and market size information is provided into five notable segments which are based on therapeutics, approaches, application, end-user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market report are Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Austria, Norway, Hungary, Lithuania, Ireland, Poland, Luxembourg and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe region, antibody-dependent cell-mediated cytotoxicity (ADCC) segment is expected to grow with the highest growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 because of rising demand of effective and safe treatment. Germany is dominating the European market owing to increasing demand of novel treatment for oncology diseases.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rise in Expenditure in Healthcare Sector and Increase in Usage of Natural Killer (NK) Cell for the Treatment of Cancer and Infectious Diseases are boosting the Market Growth of Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics
Natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics industry with natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics drugs sales, impact of advancement in the natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics technology and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market Share Analysis
Natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics market.
The major companies which are dealing in the natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market are Kiadis Pharma, EMERcell, Glycostem, Phio Pharmaceuticals, Bellicum Phamaceuticals, Inc., Affimed GmbH, multimmune GmbH, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc., and Merck KGaA among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market.
- In July 2020, Fate Therapeutics signed a license agreement for off-the-shelf allogeneic NK cell products with Baylor College of Medicine. This agreement allowed the company to expand its platform of NK cell therapies, used for treatment of several kinds of diseases.
- In April 2019, Kiadis Pharma signed an acquisition agreement with CytoSen Therapeutics, Inc., a company engaged in manufacturing of NK cell therapies. This acquisition helped the company to boost up its product pipeline NK cell therapies used for treatment of malignancies.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market which also provides the benefit for organization to improve their offering for natural killer (NK) cell therapeutics market.
Customization Available: Europe Natural Killer (NK) Cell Therapeutics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.