Europe Parcel Sortation Systems Market, By Type (Linear Parcel Sortation Systems, Loop Parcel Sortation Systems), Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Tray Size (Medium, Small, Large), Parcel Handling Capacity (Less than 20000 Parcels/hr,20000 to 30000 Parcels/hr, More than 30000 Parcel/hr), End User (E-Commerce, Logistics, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Supply, Food & Beverages, Others), Country (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
The Europe parcel sortation systems market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 13.5% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 1,340.00 million by 2029.
Parcel sortation is the process of identifying items on a conveyor system and diverting them to specific destinations using a variety of devices controlled by task-specific software. They can also read any applicable labels or even apply new ones. These operations are incredibly important to ensuring the packages get to their final destination, but arranging deliveries is the task that provides the most direct benefit to that end. Parcel sortation puts the packages into the correct delivery areas to get them on their way to their final destination. Sortation can have a significant impact on the efficiency of your fulfilment automation. Parcels come in a variety of shapes and sizes and need to be arranged accordingly. Conveyor systems and other mechanical processes can help streamline your fulfillment automation and keep things moving.
The major factors driving the growth of the parcel sortation systems market are continuous development in Europe ecommerce industry, the increasing labor costs and industrial automation, and developments in technologies such as AI and robots for sorting operations. The widespread adoption of IoT technology is creating opportunities for the growth of the market. Government regulations imposed on automation technologies are acting as the major restraint for parcel sortation systems market. High variety in parcel sizes and volume is acting as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This parcel sortation systems market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Parcel sortation systems Market Scope and Market Size
The Europe parcel sortation systems market is segmented on the basis of are type, offering, tray size, parcel handling capacity and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the Europe parcel sortation systems market is segmented into linear parcel sortation systems and loop parcel sortation systems. In 2022, linear parcel sortation systems segment is expected to dominate the market as it offers various advantages in terms of their higher throughput capacity and ability to sort different kinds of parcels.
- On the basis of offering, the Europe parcel sortation systems market is segmented into hardware, software and services. In 2022, hardware segment is expected to dominate the market, as hardware-based sortation systems can speed up sorting applications and makes extensive use of concurrent data comparisons and swaps each clock cycle.
- On the basis of tray size, the Europe parcel sortation systems market is segmented into small, medium and large. In 2022, medium segment is expected to dominate the market, as huge number of parcels and packages are of medium sizes which require medium sized trays and fuels the adoption of medium tray size in the parcel sortation systems market.
- On the basis of parcel handling capacity, the Europe parcel sortation systems market is segmented into less than 20000 parcels/hr, 20000 to 30000 parcels/hr and more than 30000 parcels/hr. In 2022, less than 20000 Parcels/hr is expected to dominate the market as any parcel sorting systems has a minimum operation handling volume of around 10,000 parcels/hr to 20,000 parcels/hr.
- On the basis of end user, the Europe parcel sortation systems market is segmented into logistics, e commerce, pharmaceutical and medical supply, food & beverages and others. In 2022, e-commerce is expected to dominate the market as ecommerce industry is growing exponentially in recent years which also increase the number of parcels to be sorted and delivered to customers.
Europe Parcel sortation systems Market Country Level Analysis
The Europe parcel sortation systems market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, type, offering, tray size, parcel handling capacity and end user.
The countries covered in Europe parcel sortation systems market report are the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe.
The U.K. accounted for maximum share in the Europe parcel sortation systems market owing to factors such as presence of large number of companies providing parcel sortation systems solution.
The country section of the Europe parcel sortation systems market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export analysis are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing adoption of parcel sortation systems
The Europe parcel sortation systems market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for Europe parcel sortation systems market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in requirement of abrasives products, regulatory scenarios and their impact on the parcel sortation systems market. The data is available for historic period 2012 to 2020.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Parcel sortation systems Market Share Analysis
The Europe parcel sortation systems market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Europe parcel sortation systems market.
Some of the major players operating in the report are parcel sortation systems market are Siemens Logistics GmbH (A Subsidiary of Siemens AG), Vanderlande Industries B.V., BEUMER GROUP, Bastian Solutions, LLC, FIVES, Dematic, Murata Machinery, Ltd., Interroll Group, Invata Instralogistics, viastore, Okura Yusoki Co., Ltd.,GBI Intralogistics, Inc., Daifuku Co., Ltd.,Equinox, Pitney Bowes Inc., MHS Europe, SOLYSTIC SAS, BOWE SYSTEC GMBH, Honeywell International Inc, Intralox among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In February 2021, Daifuku Co., Ltd. announced the partnership agreement with AFT Industries AG (Germany), manufacturer and seller of material handling systems to a variety of industries. The partnership is aimed at leveraging the material handling expertise of both companies in the automotive industry. Specifically, both companies collaborated on a project-by-project basis by leveraging AFT Industries’ European automotive customer base. This helped the company to open channels and secure growing demand and investment from automotive manufacturers for material handling systems.
- In October 2021, Equinox showcased its newest LR-sorter at Parcel+Post Expo. The new product was designed to handle the increasing demand for parcel shipping through e-commerce. This compact vertical sorter was fully modular and designed in standard sections. With this the company was able to increase the maximum throughput to 10,000 items per hour, to enable faster operations and improve overall efficiency. This enhanced the company’s portfolio of sortation systems in material handling.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for parcel sortation systems market through expanded product range.