Europe Pea Flour Market, By Category (Inorganic, Organic), By Type of Peas (Yellow Peas, Green Peas), By Application (Food & Beverages, Animal Feed, Household/Retail), By Distribution Channel (Direct, In-direct), By Country (Germany, Italy, France, Turkey UK, Netherland, Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, and Rest of Europe), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Pea Flour Market
Europe Pea Flour market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 171,697.54 thousand by 2027. Raising awareness in developed and emerging economies as well as the rising trend for the nutritious eating habits is helping the market to grow.
Demand for pea flour has been raised as it is used as alternative protein source for personalised nutrition. In Germany, consumption of the pea flour witnessing higher growth owing to increasing demand for gluten free dietary and other nutritional supplements.
This Pea Flour market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Pea Flour Market by Category, by Type of peas, by Applications, by Distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of category of Pea, the market is segmented into Inorganic and Organic. In Europe, Organic Pea is dominating due to rise in the demand for the Non GMO products. Many Food ingredient exhibitions in Europe provide wide range of availability of pea flours.
- On the basis of Type of peas, global Pea Flour market is segmented into Yellow pea and Green pea. In Europe, Yellow pea segment is dominating because of the consumption of the yellow pea has been raised. According to published article of the Livestrong, yellow pea reduces risk of chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- On the basis of Application, global Pea Flour market is segmented into Food & Beverages, Animal Feed, and Household/Retail. In Europe, the Food & Beverages segment is dominating due to its applications; such as Convenience Food, Bakery products, Infant nutrition, Meat & Poultry Products, Breading and Batter. Owing to increased demand for bakery products and convenience food made up of protein reached pea flours, Food and Beverages segment witnessing higher demand.
- On the basis of Distribution channel, global Pea Flour market is segmented into direct distribution and In-direct distribution. Pea flour is used as basic food ingredient for household purpose. Hence, pea manufactures gain access to customer through third parties. In Europe, number of online retail and convenience store has been raised due to easy availability of food ingredients and quality service provided by the retail stores. Hence, indirect distributors offer great potential in terms of cost-efficient measures.
Europe Pea Flour market is analysed and market size information is provided by Category, by Type of peas, by Applications, by Distribution channel referenced above.
The countries covered in the pea flour market report are Germany, Italy, France, Turkey UK, Netherland, Russia, Switzerland, Poland, Belgium, Sweden, Denmark, and Rest of Europe
Europe Pea Flour market is one of leading market owing to more prone towards healthy supplements in the food industry.
The country section of the Pea Flour market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Increasing Preference of Pea flours Based Products
Europe Pea Flour market has grown n the recent years as raising awareness towards the healthy food product alternatives. In Europe, people are more aware of the nutritional benefits of peas. Thus, pea flour has been more preferred for food supplements. In 2017, Europe imported 30,000 tones of peas. It was roughly 10% of the total import of leguminous vegetables. Hence, preference for pea flour has been raised in the European countries. Thus, innovations among the pea flours and more reach out towards changing trends leads to more preference.
Consumption of Meat Products is High in Germany
Europe Pea Flour market has a big window of Germany Pea Flour product consumption. Bakery products are majorly consumed in most of European countries. The pea flour gluten free based bakery products have more demand in Germany. According to published report of Statista, the German healthy bakery products market was valued at 1.72 billion U.S. dollars in 2015. Thus, consumption of pea flour has been raised.
The major players in the report are AGT Food and Ingredients, Limagrain, Hodmedod's British Pulses & Grains., Avena Foods Limited, Vestkorn, Novo farina, Cates Grain & Seed, Ingredion Incorporated, ADM, PAULA Ingredients., K2 Milling. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In November 2017, Hodmedod's British Pulses & Grains claimed two awards at the Good Choice! Quality Food Awards for Yellow Pea Flour and Roasted Green Peas which was highly recommended by retailers and consumer. The award is going to increase the brand image of the company which will attract more customers to it.
- In November 2019, Novo farina is planning to launch ‘Simpleas’, a curls made up of gluten free pea flour. It is a new addition in product portfolio of healthy snacks. This launch will help to deliver healthy gluten free range of product having superior quality across the U.K.
Customization Available : Europe Pea Flour Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.