Europe Plastic Wrap Market By Type (Stretch Films, Shrink Films, Metallized Films, Twist Film, Release Film, Twist Rope, Others), Material (Polypropylene (PP), Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET), Ethylene, Vinyl Alcohol Copolymer (EVOH), Ethylene-Vinyl Acetate (EVA), Nylon, Others), Feature (Moisture Proof, Water Soluble), Processing Type (Casting, Multiple Extrusion, Blow Molding, Injection Molding), Transparency (Transparent, Translucent, Opaque), Hardness (Soft and Rigid), Distribution Channel (E-commerce, Convenience Store, Retail Stores, Supermarket/Hypermarket, Others), End-User (Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care and Cosmetics, Chemical, Others), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Europe Plastic Wrap Market
Plastic wrap market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 5.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Increasing demand of waterproof materials for packaging are the factors for the market growth.
Rising demand of plastic wrap in food and beverages industry has driven the market growth.
This Plastic Wrap Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Plastic Wrap Market Scope and Market Size
Plastic wrap market is segmented of the categorized into material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user. The growth among processing segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into stretch films, shrink films, metallized films, twist films, release films, twist rope and others. In 2020, stretch films are dominating the market as the demand of stretch films has increased due to the rising stringent regulations on the consumption of single-use non-biodegradable plastics for packaging purpose.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into polypropylene (PP), polyethylene (PE), polyvinyl chloride (PVC), polyethylene terephthalate (PET), ethylene-vinyl alcohol copolymer (EVOH), ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA), nylon and others. In 2020, polyethylene (PE) material is dominating as the demand of polyethylene material is growing due to the easy availability of raw materials to produce polyethylene.
- On the basis of feature, the market is segmented into moisture proof and water soluble. In 2020, moisture proof is dominating the market as the packaging industry has been increased which further attracts the consumers to use those products which have high moisture proof properties.
- On the basis of processing type, the market is segmented into casting, multiple extrusion, blow molding and injection molding. In 2020, injection molding is dominating the market as the packaging industry has been increased which further increases the demand of plastics which are made up of injection molding process.
- On the basis of transparency, the market is segmented into transparent, translucent and opaque. In 2020, transparent segment is dominating in market as the manufacturing of plastic wraps is majorly produced in a transparent manner which clearly boosts the demand of plastic wrap in the region.
- On the basis of hardness, the market is segmented into soft and rigid. In 2020, rigid is dominating as the pharmaceuticals industry is growing very rapidly which requires rigid type of hardness to ensure the safety of products.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into e-commerce, convenience store, retail stores, supermarket/hypermarket and others. In 2020, e-commerce is dominating due to the growing users for e-commerce platform to purchase goods have been the driving factor for the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, personal care and cosmetics, chemical and others. In 2020, food and beverage is dominating in the market as the packaging and the plastics industry has been increased which boosts the demand of plastic wrap.
Plastic Wrap Market Country Level Analysis
Plastic wrap is analysed and market size information is provided by country type, material, feature, processing type, transparency, hardness, distribution channel and end-user.
The countries covered in Europe plastic wrap market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe, Germany is dominating due to the demand for stretch film has risen due to the growing tight regulations on the use of single-use non-biodegradable plastics for packaging purposes.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Plastic Wrap Industry
Plastic wrap market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for plastic wrap market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in regulatory scenarios and their impact on the plastic wrap market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Plastic wrap Market Share Analysis
Plastic wrap market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to plastic wrap market.
The major players covered in the report are Berry Global Inc, Reynolds Consumer Products, The Glad Products Company (A brand of The Clorox Company), Polywrap, AVPack Plastic Manufacturers, Coveris, Shenzhen Chengxing Packing & Material Co.Ltd, Four Star Plastics, AMERICAN MANUFACTURE COMPANY, S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc. and other players domestic and global. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In October 2019, Berry Global Inc., participated in 2019’s Private Label Trade Show. It will provide an opportunity for the company to highlight their advancements in private label products
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for plastic wrap through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Plastic Wrap Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.