Europe Smart Facial Cleansing Devices Market, By Product Type (Fibre Cleansing Device and Silicon Bristles Cleansing Device), Technology (Sonic and Rotating), Price Range (Economy, Mid-range and Premium), Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), Gender (Female and Male) End-User (Personalised/Household and Commercial), Country (Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe), Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Europe smart facial cleansing devices market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 11.3% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 469,240.13 thousand by 2028.
Face cleansing devices are a sort of device used as a cleansing instrument to enhance the effects of a facial skin cleanser. Due to its ease of use, improved cleaning effects, and increased skincare product absorption, this device has a wide range of applications in the domestic and beauty salon industries. The brush on the face cleansing device gets deep into the skin pores, removing excess oil and dirt.
People have been using skincare products for many years. In recent times, the majority of Europe's 500 million consumers use cosmetics and personal care products on a daily basis to preserve their health, improve their well-being, and increase their self-esteem. Brands are increasingly shifting towards customization, in which they create goods based on a person's unique biology, condition, or desire. Furthermore, personalized products are motivated by consumers' ever-increasing need for items that exactly address their problems, and this trend is continuously changing, leading to an increased demand for facial cleansing devices, which has boosted the demand for the smart facial cleansing devices market.
However, the frequency of microbiological contamination of face brush bristles and the risks of disease infection in vulnerable individuals may hamper the demand for smart facial cleansing devices. The growing consciousness among men regarding skin issues and the increasing demand for facial cleansing devices among Millenials could act as an opportunity for the growth of the smart facial cleansing devices market. The excessive usage of facial cleansing products leads to premature aging and skin irritation, which could act as a challenge to the growth of the smart facial cleansing devices market.
This smart facial cleansing devices market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario, contact us for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe Smart facial cleansing devices market is segmented of categorized into product type, technology, price range, distribution channel, gender, and end-use. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the smart facial cleansing devices market is segmented into fiber cleansing devices and silicon bristles cleaning devices. In 2021, increased demand for oil-free and acne-free skin among the young generation is the major reason for making the silicon bristles cleaning device the dominating segment in smart facial cleansing devices.
- On the basis of technology, the smart facial cleansing devices market is segmented into sonic and rotating. In 2021, a sonic segment is dominating in the region due to the simplicity in using the facial cleansing devices, which increased its demand in the region.
- On the basis of the price range, the smart facial cleansing devices market is segmented into economy, mid-range, and premium. In 2021, the economy segment is dominating the region as consumers get to enjoy a wide diversity of cleansing devices within the economical price range, which increased its demand in the region.
- On the basis of distribution channels, the smart facial cleansing devices market is segmented into online and offline. In 2021, the online segment is dominating the market due to the growing demand for customized skincare devices, which increased its demand in the region.
- On the basis of gender, the smart facial cleansing devices market is segmented into females and males. In 2021, the female segment is dominating the market due to the rise in the disposable income of women in Europe, which in turn increased the demand for facial cleansing devices among the female population in the region.
- On the basis of end-use, the smart facial cleansing devices market is segmented into personal/household and commercial. In 2021, the personal segment is dominating as consumers have started to use more organic and homemade products for their skin treatment, which increased its demand in the region.
By Country Level Analysis
Germany is dominating the market of smart facial cleansing devices in Europe and is expected to grow with a CAGR of more than 13.6%. The increased demand for home-based skin treatments has forced the demand for smart facial cleansing devices in the country. France is the second country that is dominating the market, followed by the U.K. The growing demand for oil-free and acne-free skins in those countries along with the application of smart facial devices in the beauty salons, has increased the overall growth of the Europe smart facial cleansing devices market.
The smart facial cleansing devices market is analyzed, and market size information is provided by country, into product type, technology, price range, distribution channel, gender, and end-use.
The countries covered in Europe Smart facial cleansing devices Market report are Germany, France, Italy, the U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherlands, Switzerland, rest of Europe.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising incidence of skin diseases
Humans are affected by a number of skin diseases. Some of the most prevalent skin diseases might have symptoms that are similar to one another. Infection, a persistent skin disease, or contact with an allergy or irritant can also cause skin inflammation, changes in texture or color, and patches. Therefore, smart facial cleansing devices help clean blocked pores, moisturize dry skin, and remove dead cells, as well as include massage, which improves blood circulation and lymphatic drainage. However, people nowadays work closely with dermatologists to detect and treat any skin issue so that their lifestyle is not disrupted. This, in turn, enhances the demand for facial cleansing devices, leading to the growth of the Europe smart facial cleansing devices market.
Competitive Landscape and Smart facial cleansing devices Market Share Analysis
The smart facial cleansing devices market competitive landscape provides details by the competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Europe presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company's focus related to the smart facial cleansing devices market.
The major companies covered in the Europe smart facial cleansing devices market are Clinique Laboratories, IIc., Silk'n, Conair Corporation, Panasonic, Koninklijke Philips N.V, Procter & Gamble, NU SKIN, FOREO, MTG Co., Ltd., and Shenzhen Margotan, among others.
- In June 2021, Procter & Gamble launched a new skincare line under the brand name 'GoodSkin MD.' The product was launched to satisfy the growing needs of consumers in terms of skin and personal care.
- In February 2021, NU SKIN launched its first epoch collection beauty brand with new eco-pack packing, significantly decreasing plastic use and carbon emissions. This product was launched to offer consumers more variety of eco-friendly skincare products.
Customization Available: Europe Smart Facial Cleansing Devices Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.