Europe Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market By Products and Services (Reagents & Consumables, Instruments & Accessories, Software & Services), Infection Type (Viral, Bacterial, Parasites, Fungal, Others), Disease (Respiratory Infections, Gastroenteritis, Sexually Transmitted Infections, Hepatitis, Tropical Fever, Meningitis, Childhood Infections, Immunosuppression, Eye Infections), Panels Type (Respiratory Panel, GI-Enteric Panel, Sexually Transmitted Disease Panel, Blood-Sepsis Panel, Meningitis Panel, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Research Institutes, Physician Office Lab's, Others) Country (Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Europe syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.0% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 416.26 million by 2027. Increases case of chronic diseases and increasing geriatric population are the major drivers of market which propelled the demand of the market in the forecast period.
The market of syndromic multiplex diagnostic is growing in the forecast year due to several reasons such as the latest advanced technology based panels are used in the syndromic multiplex testing for accurate and fast diagnostic procedures along with this, high-quality based diagnostic procedures help in the management of various types of diseases in terms of providing better treatment and also, syndromic multiplex testing helps in managing the existing novel COVID-19 diseases.
Growing prevalence of infection diseases, increasing regulatory approval for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) testing, growing adoption of molecular diagnostics and increasing demand for accurate and fast diagnostic results are the major drivers propelling the demand of the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market in the forecast period. However, the high cost of diagnostic products and explicit limitation of syndromic multiplex diagnostic are expected to hamper the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market growth in the forecast period.
The syndromic multiplex diagnostic market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, products approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Europe syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on products and services, infection type, disease, panels type and end user.
- On the basis of products and services, the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is segmented into reagents & consumables, instruments & accessories and software & services. In 2020, reagents & consumables segment is expected to dominate the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market due to continuous increasing demand of reagents & consumables and increasing prevalence of infectious diseases in the world.
- On the basis of infection type, the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is segmented into viral, bacterial, parasites, fungal and others. In 2020, viral segment is expected to dominate the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market due to continuous increasing number of diagnosis tests for viral disease along with increasing prevalence of viral disease including rhinovirus, rotavirus, adenovirus, and coronavirus and among others around the world.
- On the basis of disease, the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is segmented into respiratory infections, gastroenteritis, sexually transmitted infections, hepatitis, tropical fever, meningitis, childhood infections, and immunosuppression and eye infections. In 2020, respiratory infections segment is expected to dominate the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market due to increasing adoption of syndromic multiplex diagnostic tests for respiratory infections disease diagnosis. Clinicians are increasingly using syndromic multiplex diagnostic tests more than any technology. In addition, respiratory infections disease prevalence (COVID -19) is increasing very rapidly around the world which is increasing the demand of the syndromic multiplex diagnostic tests for respiratory infections disease diagnosis.
- On the basis of panels type, the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is segmented into respiratory panel, Gi-enteric panel, sexually transmitted disease panel, blood-sepsis panel, meningitis panel and others. In 2020, respiratory panel segment is expected to dominate the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market as all the respiratory infections disease diagnosis are performed on the respiratory panel in order to help in detection, and treatment.
- On the basis of end user, the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is segmented into clinical laboratories, hospitals, pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, research institutes, physician office lab's and others. In 2020, hospitals segment is dominating the market because it provides high-quality based diagnostic procedures help in the management of various types of diseases.
Europe syndromic multiplex diagnostic market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, products and services, infection type, disease, panels type and end user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the market are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Turkey, Rest of Europe.
Reagents and consumables segment is dominating in the U.K. due to the growing prevalence of infection diseases, increasing regulatory approval for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) testing. Reagents and consumables segment is dominating in Germany and France due to the growing adoption of molecular diagnostics and increasing demand for accurate and fast diagnostic results in these countries.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as sales, FDA approvals, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global branded and generic drug manufacturers and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Continuous Advancement in Technological Services is Propelling the Market Growth
Europe syndromic multiplex diagnostic market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for syndromic multiplex diagnostic market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the syndromic multiplex diagnostic market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Europe Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market Share Analysis
Europe syndromic multiplex diagnostic market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to syndromic multiplex diagnostic market.
The major players covered in the report are GenMark Diagnostics, Inc., QuantuMDx Group Ltd., BioFire Diagnostics (a subsidiary of bioMérieux SA), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Siemens Healthcare GmbH, QIAGEN, Hologic, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, BD, Danaher, Curetis,, Abbott, DiaSorin S.p.A., Bosch Healthcare Solutions GmbH (a subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH), Biocartis, Luminex Corporation, Seegene Inc. among others.. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launch, approval, partnership and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Europe syndromic multiplex diagnostic market.
- In March 2020, Abbott announced that they have received the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for their molecular test for the identification of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. After receiving this approval, the company has commercialized their service into the market.
Customization Available: Europe Syndromic Multiplex Diagnostic Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.