Europe Tissue Regeneration Market By Components (Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Therapy, Stem Cell Sources, Existing and Development-stage Stem Cell Products, Tissue Vascularization, Cell Culturing, Small Molecules and Biologics, Others), Raw Material (Synthetic, Genetically Modified, Biological), Application (Cardiovascular Disorders, Oncology, Dermatology, Neurology, Ophthalmology, Others), End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Centers, and Laboratories), Country (Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Europe Tissue Regeneration Market
Europe tissue regeneration market is registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the incidence for chronic illness, adoption for new consumers and using biomarkers for treatment of illness.
Market Definition: Europe Tissue Regeneration Market
Tissue regeneration is the removal and restoration of tissue that is weakened or impaired by regeneration and substitution. The need for tissue regeneration is motivated by congenital abnormalities, disorders, or tissue damage induced by diseases. This technique involves a tissue engineering system that preserves, replaces and enhances impaired tissue structure. The tissue regeneration cycle helps to increase the life expectancy of people by removing weakened tissues, including the kidneys. Regenerative medicine has the ability to overcome the lack of organ donors at present.
- Incidence for chronic illness is driving the growth of the market
- Adoption for new consumers is propelling the growth of the market
- Using biomarkers for treatment of illness is boosting the growth of the market
- Global government contracts and investments is contributing to the growth of the market
- Stringent regulatory systems is hampering the growth of the market
- Immunological and inflammatory reactions is hindering the growth of the market
- Issue of exhaustion is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Europe Tissue Regeneration Market
- Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Stem Cell Sources
- Existing and Development-stage Stem Cell Products
- Tissue Vascularization
- Cell Culturing
- Small Molecules and Biologics
By Raw Material
- Genetically Modified
- Cardiovascular Disorders
By End User
- Ambulatory Centers
- Rest of Europe
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2019, Dutch MedTech group IME Medical Electrospinning, the world's leading technological collaborator in the development of electrospinning equipment and facilities for medical devices and regenerative medicine and has announced the launch of its newly developed advanced MediSpin XLTM system for large-scale industrial production of reproducible and effective fiber scaffolding for medical grades I, II. The launch of the project represents a major advance in the controlled large-scale production of well-defined implants and membrane scaffolds utilizing fibers varying from nanometers to micrometers.
- In April 2019, Mallinckrodt plc, the leading global pharmaceutical company, has announced that Stratatech, which is a Mallinckrodt brand, has finished with the patient enrollment in its ongoing clinical trial, which is in its phase III, of StrataGraft, an investigational regenerative skin tissue. The efficacy and the safety of StrataGraft in promoting autologous skin regeneration of complicated skin defects due to extreme thermal burns consisting of intact dermal components (also known as serious partial thickness burns)is being measured in this multicenter study.
Europe tissue regeneration market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tissue regeneration market for Europe.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Europe tissue regeneration market are co.don AG, Cook, CryoLife, Cytori Therapeutics Inc, Genzyme Corporation., KCI Licensing, Inc., Mesoblast Ltd, Astellas Pharma Inc., Organogenesis Inc, Wright Medical Group N.V., among others.
Research Methodology: Europe Tissue Regeneration Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Europe tissue regeneration market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)