Europe UV Stabilizers Market, By Type (UV Absorber, HALS (Hindered Amine Light Stabilizers), Quenchers and Others), Application Additive (Films and Tapes, Extrusion, Decking, Floor Coating and Others), Application (Coatings, Plastics, Cosmetics and Adhesives), End-User (Automotive, Building and Construction, Adhesives and Sealants and Agriculture), Country (Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
UV stabilizers market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 5.8% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 377,549.65 thousand by 2027. Increasing consumption in polymer Industry is the factor for the UV stabilizers market growth.
The increasing advantages of the wood coating for the exterior wood products will increase the demand for the wood coating. The increasing demand of the wood coating products will increase the demand for the UV stabilizes which will boost the UV stabilizers market. The fluctuation in the raw material of acids and polymers is a restrain for the UV stabilizers market.
The coming of the nano-composition of the stabilizers with its application in building and construction will help the manufacturers to earn more revenue from stabilizers which acts as an opportunity for the UV stabilizers market. Due to the lack of skilled labor for the coating of the UV stabilizers, the products cannot be able to provide the proper protection to the material which lowers its demand in the market and acts as the challenge for the UV stabilizers market.
This UV stabilizers market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the UV stabilizers market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
UV stabilizers market is segmented on the basis of type, application additive, application and end-user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into UV absorber, HALS (hindered amine light stabilizers), quenchers and others. In 2020, UV absorber segment is dominating as demand for the UV absorber is increasing due to growing demand of the wood products which are used for the exterior decoration which increases the demand for the UV absorbers in the region.
- On the basis of application additive, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into films and tapes, extrusion, decking, floor coating and others. In 2020, extrusion segment is dominating due to increasing plastic manufactures in the region the demand for the UV stabilizers in the injection moulding and extrusion is increasing in the region.
- On the basis of application, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into coatings, plastics, cosmetics and adhesives. In 2020, plastics segment is dominating due to the demand for the plastic is increasing in the production of the electronic cars which increases the demand for the UV stabilizers in the plastics plastic production in the region.
- On the basis of end-user, the UV stabilizers market is segmented into automotive, building and construction, adhesives and sealants and agriculture. In 2020, automotive segment is dominating because of increasing automotive manufacturing in the region which have increased the requirement for the high quality UV stabilizers plastic spare parts in automotive in the region.
UV Stabilizers Market Country Level Analysis
UV stabilizers market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, application additive, application and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe UV stabilizers market report are Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland and Rest of Europe.
- In Europe, Germany is dominating due to the increasing awareness on the social issues which is raising the demand for UV stabilizers in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the UV Stabilizers Industry
Europe UV stabilizers market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for UV stabilizers market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in UV stabilizers regulatory scenarios and their impact on the UV stabilizers market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and UV Stabilizers Market Share Analysis
Europe UV stabilizers market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to UV stabilizers market.
The major players covered in the report are KNV Chemicals Inc., Ampacet Corporation, Phoenix Plastics, Everlight Chemical Industrial Co, Valtris Specialty Chemicals, ADEKA CORPORATION, Lycus Ltd., LLC., Addivant, ALTANA AG, SONGWON, Evonik Industries AG, LANXESS, Solvay, BASF SE, Clariant, SABO S.p.A, MPI Chemie BV, RIVERDALE GLOBAL LLC and other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product launches and agreements are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating UV stabilizers market.
- In January 2020, ALTANA AG expanded the business with the inauguration of new division ACTEGA in Brazil. The company have decided to increase the production of ACTEGA division to fulfil the demand in the Brazil market. This development has helped the company to increase the revenue in the near future.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the UV stabilizers market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for UV stabilizers.
Customization Available : Europe UV Stabilizers Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.