Europe Vegetables and Fruits Market, By Type (Vegetable Type And Fruit Type), Product Type (Fresh, Canned, Frozen, Dried & Dehydrated, Purees And Paste, Concentrates, And Others), Category (Vegetables And Fruits), Nature (Vegetables And Fruits), Flavour (Vegetables And Fruits), Form, (Vegetables And Fruits), Packaging (Pouches, Tray, Bags, Cans, Jar, Boxes, And Others), End User (Retail/Household And Food Service), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailers And Non-Store Based Retailers) Country (Germany U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Rest Of Europe), Industry Trends And Forecast To 2028
The Europe vegetables and fruits market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 8.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 1,89,576.59 million by 2028. Rising prevalence of infectious diseases demands novel and advanced gene therapy products, vaccines, personalized medicines, among others which can be achieved by using gene sequences, thus acts as a driver for the vegetables and fruits market growth.
Vegetables and fruits are an important part of a healthy diet as they contain important vitamins, minerals, and plant chemicals. They also have a good amount of fiber and various micronutrients. They are naturally good and contain vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and E, magnesium, zinc, phosphorous, and folic acid that can help to keep one healthy. Daily consumption of vegetables and fruits can also help protect against various diseases. Vegetables and fruits offer various health benefits since they contain phytochemicals, or plant chemicals. Moreover, a diet rich in vegetables and fruits can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect on blood sugar, which can help keep appetite in check
Owing to several advantages associated with consumption of fruits and vegetables, the demand for the product will be rising in the coming years. Growing urbanization and increased adoption of a healthy lifestyle, growing demand for organic vegetables and fruits over conventional ones, and increasing consumption of canned and frozen food are expected to drive the market growth in the coming years. Increase digitalization in fruits and vegetable supply may serve as an opportunity in the market While growing number of vegetables and fruits wastage and difficulties in maintenance of the quality of fresh vegetables and fruits to the final products, along with high prices of organic vegetables and fruits over the conventional ones may restrain the market growth. Disruption in supply chain and trade may challenge the market growth.
The vegetables and fruits market report provide details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, the impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the vegetables and fruits market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The vegetables and fruits market is segmented the based on type, product type, category, nature, flavor, form, packaging, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetable type and fruit type. In 2021, vegetable type is expected to dominate the vegetables and fruits market because of growing urbanization and healthy lifestyle consumption of vegetables to maintain a healthier diet.
- On the basis of product type, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into fresh, canned, frozen, dried & dehydrated, purees and paste, concentrates, and others. In 2021, new is expected to dominate the market because of the growing demand of fresh segments of fruits and vegetables in the market
- On the basis of category, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits. In 2021, the fruit segment will dominate the market due to increase demand for organic fruits among the health-conscious people
- On the basis of nature, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits. In 2021, single vegetable is expected to dominate the market due to increase demand for the product in European region.
- On the basis of flavor, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits. In 2021, original will dominate the market due to increased consumption of original vegetables to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- On the basis of form, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits. In 2021, fruits will dominate the market due to shifting consumer preference toward healthy and nutritious foods due to the rise in obesity and the growing aging population.
- On the basis of packaging, the vegetables, and fruits market is segmented into pouches, trays, bags, cans, jar, boxes, and others. In 2021, the canned segment will dominate the market due to easy transport convince.
- On the basis of end users, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into retail/household and food service sectors. In 2021, retail segment will dominate the market due to growing demand of fruits and vegetables in retail market
- On the basis of distribution channel, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into store based retailers and non-store based retailers. In 2021, store based segment will dominate the market due to the increase purchase of these products in store based retailers channels.
Vegetables and fruits Market Country Level Analysis
The vegetables and fruits market is segmented the based on type, product type, category, nature, flavor, form, packaging, end user, and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the vegetables and fruits market report are the Germany U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Rest of Europe.
Russia, Germany, and Turkey is dominating the Europe vegetables and fruits market. Russia is dominating because of growing urbanization and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Germany is dominating because of increasing consumption of canned and frozen food. Turkey is dominating because of increased consumption of vegetables and fruits to maintain a healthier diet
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Europe brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing urbanization and increased adoption of a healthy lifestyle is Boosting the Market Growth of the Vegetables and fruits market.
The vegetables and fruits market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in a particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Vegetables and fruits Market Share Analysis
Vegetables and fruits market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width, and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to the vegetables and fruits market.
The major companies which are dealing in vegetables and fruits are Global Green Company, Total Produce, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc, Barfoots, Nationwide Produce Plc, Fesa UK Ltd, STIRFRESH, Kühne + Heitz, Wealmoor Ltd, Abbey View Produce, Agrial sur les réseaux sociaux, , Burgess Farms, Kiril Mischeff, Kettle Produce Ltd, Natural Vegetable Company, MyFresh, Watts Farms Fresh Produce Holdings Ltd, S&A Group Holdings Limited. Fruco PLC, Fruktana, IQF Foods Private Ltd., INC., Fresh Fruits Company, DGM Growers., RBOrganic Ltd, and Greenyard among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide, which are also accelerating the vegetables and fruits market.
- In September 2019, Greenyard partnered with the avocado grower. This partnership aims retail and program business on weekly basis. This will help the company to targets and strengthens its business in the North America region
- In June 2021, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc. and German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ) have joined forces to develop a three-year multi-stakeholder partnership with local organizations, government agencies, communities, and subsidiaries to increase the use of natural resources. This will help to ensure the sustainability of landscapes and boost the economic development
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the vegetables and fruits market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.