Global Vegetables and fruits Market, By Type (Vegetable Type And Fruit Type), Product Type (Fresh, Canned, Frozen, Dried & Dehydrated, Purees And Paste, Concentrates, And Others), Category (Vegetables And Fruits), Nature (Vegetables And Fruits), Flavour (Vegetables And Fruits), Form, (Vegetables And Fruits), Packaging (Pouches, Tray, Bags, Cans, Jar, Boxes, And Others), End User (Retail/Household And Food Service), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailers And Non-Store Based Retailers) Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Rest Of Europe. Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, New Zealand, Vietnam, Rest Of Asia-Pacific. Brazil, Argentina, Rest Of South America, Middle East, And Africa. South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, And Rest Of Middle East And Africa) Industry Trends And Forecast To 2028
The vegetables and fruits market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 11.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 21,41,967.34 million by 2028. Rising prevalence of infectious diseases demands the novel and advanced gene therapy products, vaccines, personalized medicines among others which can be achieved by using gene sequences, thus acts as driver for the vegetables and fruits market growth.
Vegetables and fruits are an important part of a healthy diet as they contain important vitamins, minerals, and plant chemicals. They also contain good amount of fiber and various micronutrients. They are naturally good and contain vitamins and minerals such as vitamins A (beta-carotene), C and E, magnesium, zinc, phosphorous, and folic acid that can help to keep one healthy. Daily consumption of vegetables and fruits can also help protect against various diseases. Vegetables and fruits offer various health benefits since they contain phytochemicals, or plant chemicals. Moreover, a diet rich in vegetables and fruits can lower blood pressure, reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke, prevent some types of cancer, lower risk of eye and digestive problems, and have a positive effect upon blood sugar, which can help keep appetite in check
Owing to several advantages associated with consumption of fruits and vegetables, the demand for the product will be raising in the coming years. Growing urbanization and increased adoption of healthy lifestyle, growing demand for organic vegetables and fruits over conventional ones, and increasing consumption of canned and frozen food are expected to drive the market growth in the coming years. Increase digitialization in fruits and vegetables supply may serve as an opportunity in the market While growing number of vegetables and fruits wastage and difficulties in maintenance of the quality of fresh vegetables and fruits to the final products, along with high prices of organic vegetables and fruits over the conventional ones may restrain the market growth. Disruption in supply chain and trade may challenge the market growth.
The vegetables and fruits market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the vegetables and fruits market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The vegetables and fruits market is segmented on the based on type, product type, category, nature, flavor, form, packaging, end user, and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetable type and fruit type. In 2021, vegetable type is expected to dominate the vegetables and fruits market globally because of increased consumption of vegetables to maintain a healthier diet.
- On the basis of product type, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into fresh, canned, frozen, dried & dehydrated, purees and paste, concentrates, and others. In 2021, fresh is expected to dominate globally because consumers tend to buy fresh vegetables and fruits more compared to the processed one.
- On the basis of category, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits. In 2021, the fruit segment will dominate the market due to growing popularity of organic fruits in the market.
- On the basis of nature, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits. In 2021, single vegetable is expected to dominate the market due to growing popularity of the same.
- On the basis of flavor, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits
- In 2021, single vegetable will dominate the market due to increased consumption of vegetables to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- On the basis of form, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into vegetables and fruits. In 2021, fruits will dominate the market due to shifting consumer preference toward healthy and nutritious foods due to the rise in obesity and the growing aging population.
- On the basis of packaging, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into pouches, tray, bags, cans, jar, boxes, and others. In 2021, canned segment will dominate the market due to easy and convenient option of storage and transport convenience.
- On the basis of end users, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into retail/household and food service sector. In 2021, retail segment will dominate the market due to growing usage of fruits and vegetables in different applications.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the vegetables and fruits market is segmented into store based retailers and non-store based retailers. In 2021, store based segment will dominate the market due to growing popularity and demand for these products in different grocery and supermarket channels.
The vegetables and fruits market is analysed and market size information is provided by the country, on type, product type, category, nature, flavor, form, packaging, end user, and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the vegetables and fruits market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany U.K., Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Rest of Europe. Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, New Zealand, Vietnam, Rest Of Asia-Pacific. Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East and Africa. South Africa, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
China, Russia and US is dominating the global vegetables and fruits market. China is dominating because of growing urbanization and to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Russia is dominating because of increasing consumption of canned and frozen food. US is dominating because of increased consumption of vegetables and fruits to maintain a healthier diet
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Urbanization and Increased Adoption of Healthy Lifestyle is Boosting the Market Growth of Vegetables and Fruits Market.
The vegetables and fruits market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Vegetables and fruits Market Share Analysis
Vegetables and fruits market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to vegetables and fruits market.
The major companies which are dealing in the vegetables and fruits are Global Green Company, Total Produce, Fresh Del Monte Produce Inc, Barfoots, Alexia Foods, Nationwide Produce Plc, Fesa UK Ltd, STIRFRESH, Kühne + Heitz, Wealmoor Ltd, Abbey View Produce, Agrial sur les réseaux sociaux, Sahyadri Farms, Vinyard Fruit & Vegetable Co. Burgess Farms, Kiril Mischeff, Kettle Produce Ltd, Natural Vegetable Company, MyFresh, Watts Farms Fresh Produce Holdings Ltd, S&A Group Holdings Limited. Fruco PLC, Fruktana, IQF Foods Private Ltd., SUNSET FRUIT & VEGETABLE COMPANY, INC., Fresh Fruits Company, Organic Garden, DGM Growers., RBOrganic Ltd, and Greenyard among others domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the vegetables and fruits market.
- In May 2021, Del Monte, and Iceland announced their collaboration to launch an extensive new Del Monte Frozen Fruits range such as Del Monte Frozen Raspberries and Del Monte Frozen Blueberries.
- In January 2021, Mother Dairy Fruit & Vegetable Private Limited announced the launch of frozen drumsticks vegetables and frozen cut okra with the objective of offering superior quality, hygienically packed, and convenient options to consumers.
Collaboration, product launch, business expansion, award and recognition, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company footprints in the vegetables and fruits market which also provides the benefit for organization’s profit growth.