Europe Wet-Milling Market, By Equipment (Milling Equipment, Steeping Equipment, Centrifuge System, Washing & Filtration System, and Others), Processing Size (Medium Line Processing, and Large Line Processing), Source (Corn, Wheat, Cassava, Potato and Others), End Product (Starch, Sweetener, Ethanol, Corn Gluten Meal & Gluten Feed, Corn Oil, Corn Steep Liquor, Proteins and Others), Application (Feed, Food, Steep Water, Oil Processing, Fermentation/Bioprocessing, Waste Treatment, Mill, Refinery, Ethanol Production, Starch Modification, Others), Country (Germany, U.K, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, Rest of Europe) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Wet-milling market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 0.229% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 266.39 million by 2027. Increasing advancement in technologies and integrated equipment augmented the growth of wet-milling market.
Wet-milling is a chain of processes in which material such as corn, wheat is soaked in with the aim for softening the kernel. In order to segregate all components of that source so that utmost use of all components can be derived. Increasing application of all such components in food & beverage industry has boosted the growth of wet milling market.
The increasing demand for these sweeteners from food and feed industries are expected to influence the market for wet-milling during the forecast period. In addition to this, maintenance and servicing cost of wet-milling equipment is also high. Therefore this acts as a restraint for the wet-milling market. Increasing demand of biofuels will have positive impact on wet-milling industry and will also boost the demand for wet-milling. The rules and regulations acts as a challenge for the wet-milling market.
For instance, in February 2020, Tate & Lyle introduces CLARIA everlast line of clean label starches which improves the shelf-life of the product and even preserves quality of food in extreme storage conditions. This expands their offerings to consumers by widening their product portfolio.
This wet-milling market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Wet-milling market is segmented on the basis of equipment, processing size, source, end product and application. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of equipment, the wet-milling market is segmented into milling equipment, steeping equipment, centrifuge system, washing & filtration system, and others. In 2020, the milling equipment segment is projected to dominate the market as milling is the first stage of processing in the wet-milling market.
- On the basis of processing size, the wet-milling market is segmented into medium line processing, and large line processing. In 2020, the medium line processing segment is dominating the market due to the initiatives taken by government to move the production in-house and reliability of major players in the market on contract manufacturers to enhance their reach and footprint in the domestic market which is fuelling the market for medium line processing. Moreover, lesser capital investment is one of the major reasons for higher growth of this segment in the market.
- On the basis of source, the wet-milling market is segmented into corn, wheat, cassava, potato and others. In 2020, the corn segment is dominating the market because of higher content of starch in the corn and easy availability makes corn the demanding segment in the market.
- On the basis of end product, the wet-milling market is segmented into starch, sweetener, ethanol, corn gluten meal & gluten feed, corn oil, corn steep liquor, proteins and others. In 2020, the starch segment is dominating the market as starch is the primary product obtained in the milling process, therefore, it is estimated to dominate wet-milling market throughout the forecast period.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into feed, food, steep water, oil processing, fermentation/bioprocessing, waste treatment, mill, refinery, ethanol production, starch modification, and others. In 2020, the feed segment is dominating the market due to higher amount of leftovers generated during the milling process of all type of sources during the production of desired end products such as ethanol, corn oil and steep water.
Wet-Milling Market Country Level Analysis
Wet-milling market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, equipment, processing size, source, end product and application as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Europe wet-milling market report are Germany, U.K, Italy, France, Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands, Belgium, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, Poland, Turkey, and rest of Europe.
Wet-milling market is dominating in Germany due to increasing demand of wet-milling in the food industry. The Netherlands is growing in the Europe wet-milling market as people are more aware of advancement in technologies which have led to increased products and by products of wet-milling in Germany as well as in the Netherlands.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of European brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Technological Advancement in the Milling Equipment in Wet-Milling Market
Wet-milling market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in wet-milling industry with wet-milling sales, components sales, impact of technological development in wet-milling market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the wet-milling market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Wet-Milling Market Share Analysis
Europe wet-milling market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to wet-milling market.
The major players covered in the Europe wet-milling market report are GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, ALFA LAVAL, Bühler AG, ANDRITZ, Hanningfield Process Systems Ltd, Henan Yonghan Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd., INGETECSA, NETZSCH-Feinmahltechnik GmbH, Universal Engineers, ADM, AGRANA Beteiligungs-AG, Cargill, Incorporated., Global Bio-chem Technology Group Company Limited, Ingredion Incorporated, Roquette Frères, Tate & Lyle, among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of wet-milling market.
- In January 2019, ADM launched a new product line named Tapioca starches which enhanced the product portfolio of the company, this will help company to cater customers’ needs in the market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for wet-milling through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Europe Wet-Milling Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.