Global 5G Chipset Market, By IC Type (Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC), Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC), Cellular Integrated Circuit (Cellular IC), Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuit (mmWave IC)), By Operational Frequency (Sub-6 gHz, Between 26 and 39 gHz, Above 39 gHz), By Product (Devices, Customer Premises Equipment (CPE), Network Infrastructure Equipment), By End-User Industry (Automotive & Transportation, Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Retail, Building Automation, Industrial Automation, Consumer Electronics, Public Safety & Surveillance), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global 5G Chipset Market
The Global 5G Chipset Market is expected to reach USD 0.13 billion by 2025, from USD 21.01 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 49.02% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global 5G Chipset Market
5G Chipset network is now in the final stage of testing. The test relies on more dense arrays of small antennas. These chipsets offer data speed which is 50-100 times faster then 4G network. These chip sets also serve as a critical infrastructure for various industries. Various key players have started building a mass market for 5G network. According to the global wireless trade group GSMA, by the end of the year 2025, 1.2 billion people will be opting for 5G network across the globe. Thus, various key players are investing more in the development of these chipsets. For instance, in the year 2018 , Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., which is a subsidiary of Qualcomm, launched its new product under the brand name Snapdragon X50 5G modem the product is been selected to be used in live, over-the-air mobile 5G NR trials and it has multiple global wireless network operators that can be used in both the sub-6 GHz and millimetre wave spectrum bands.
- Growing Demand for High-Speed Internet and Broad Network Coverage With Reduced Latency and Power Consumption
- Increasing M2m/Iot Connections
- Increasing Demand for Mobile Data Services
- Integration of 5G Services With Satellite Communication
- Strategic Partnerships With System Integrators in Emerging Economies
Segmentation: Global 5G Chipset Market
By IC Type
- Radio Frequency Integrated Circuit (RFIC)
- Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC)
- Cellular Integrated Circuit (Cellular IC)
- Millimeter Wave Integrated Circuit (MMWave IC)
By Operational Frequency
- Sub-6 gHz
- Between 26 and 39 gHz
- Above 39 gHz
- Customer Premises Equipment (CPE)
- Network Infrastructure Equipment
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Competitive Landscape: Global 5G Chipset Market
The global 5G Chipset market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of 5G Chipset market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global 5G Chipset Market
The key players operating in the global 5G Chipset market are –
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Samsung Electronics
The other players in the market are BM, Qorvo, Infineon Technologies, Integrated Device Technology, Anokiwave, Analog Devices, Broadcom, Huawei Technologies, Macom Technology Solutions, Cavium, Ericsson, Fujitsu, ZTE Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Korea Telecom and many more.
Research Methodology: Global 5G Chipset Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2025
- Market trends impacting the growth of the global 5G Chipset market
- Analyze and forecast the 5G Chipset market on the basis of processes, derivative, and application
- Trends of key regional and country-level markets for processes, derivative, and application
- Company profiling of key players which includes business operations, product and services, geographic presence, recent developments and key financial analysis