Global Frozen Ready Meals Market By Type (Canned/Preserved Ready Meals, Chilled Pizza, Chilled Ready Meals, Dried Ready Meals, Frozen Pizza, Frozen Ready Meals, Prepared Salads), Distribution Channel (Store-Based Retailing ,Online Retailing), Moisture Content (High Moisture Content, Medium Moisture Content, Low Moisture Content), Ingredients (High Intensity Sweeteners, Flavourant, Natural Color, Natural Flavors, Fatty acids), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Frozen Ready Meals Market
Global frozen ready meals market is projected to , register a substantial CAGR of 5.4% in the forecast period of 2019-2026 due to rise in awareness about health issues such as celiac disease, increase in the working population and single households and growth in the organized retails of frozen ready meals market
Market Definition: Global Frozen Ready Meals Market
Availability of instant and affordable food as an alternative for the freshly prepared food which can be stored at minimum possible temperature in order to maintain the quality and nutrients values are defined as frozen food. Storage of foods at minimum temperature help in preventing it from degradation and protection from microorganisms and bacteria, results in storage of food for several months.
- Rise in awareness about health issues such as celiac disease and lactose intolerance is driving the market growth
- Increasing working population and less time for food preparation is a driver for this market
- Increase in purchasing power and changing lifestyle are driving the market growth
- Growth in the organized retails of frozen ready meals market is boosting the growth of the market
- High concentration of sodium salt in frozen meals can lead to high blood pressure which is a restraining the market growth
- Presence of fats in the frozen food is hindering the market growth
- Negative mind-sets and perceptions about the frozen food on health effect is also restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Frozen Ready Meals Market
- Canned/Preserved Ready Meals
- Chilled Pizza
- Chilled Ready Meals
- Dried Ready Meals
- Frozen Pizza
- Frozen Ready Meals
- Prepared Salads
By Distribution Channel
- Store-based Retailing
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailing
By Moisture Content
- High moisture content
- Medium moisture content
- Low moisture content
- High Intensity Sweeteners
- Natural color
- Natural Flavors
- Fatty acids
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market
- In June 2019, Ready meals which is an Australian potato processor has been acquired by the Lamb Weston. With this acquisition enables Lamb Weston to operate in 18 processing facilities worldwide this will further strengthen and expand the company’s business globally.
- In July 2018, Lean Cuisine owned by the Nestle had launched many meatless frozen meals in the United States. The launch of new products was to cover the vegan customers providing more quality food than the expectations of customers.
Global frozen ready meals market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Global frozen ready meals market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working global frozen ready meals market are Nestlé, Connie's Pizza, The Kraft Heinz Company, McCain Foods Limited, Unilever, 2sfg, Maple Leaf Foods, Hormel Foods Corporation, ADVANCED FRESH CONCEPTS FRANCHISE CORP, CSC Brand L.P, Fleury Michon, Nomad Foods, Tyson Foods, Inc., Sigma Alimentos, ASAHI FORGE CORPORATION, General Mills Inc, Dr. August Oetker Nahrungsmittel KG, Daiya Foods Inc, Conagra Brands Inc and Atkins Nutritionals Inc.
Research Methodology: Global Frozen Ready Meals Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved