Global Acetonitrile Market By Type (Derivative, Solvent), Application (Organic Synthesis, Specialty Chemicals, HPLC Solvents, Pharmaceutical, Extraction, DNA & RNA Synthesis, Others), End-User (Pharmaceutical Industry, Analytical Industry, Agricultural Industry, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Acetonitrile Market
Global Acetonitrile Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 232.47 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 345.30 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.07% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the innovations and advancements in the methods of production, which has resulted in recycling of acetonitrile.
Market Definition: Global Acetonitrile Market
Acetonitrile is known as a chemical compound, that is used in the production of various pharmaceuticals and as a solvent in high-performance liquid chromatography. It also finds its application as a raw material for the production of various end-use products. It is a colourless chemical compound with a sweet odour CH3CN.
- High growth and demand from pharmaceutical industry due to its use in drug recrystallization; this factor is expected to drive the market growth
- Increased demand for the product from the plastics manufacturers is driving the growth of the market
- Shortage in supply of the product increasing the price of the product which restrains the growth of the market
- Growth in adoption and preference of available substitutes to the product is expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global Acetonitrile Market
- By Type
- By Application
- Organic Synthesis
- Specialty Chemicals
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) Solvents
- Deoxyribonucleic Acid (DNA) & Ribonucleic Acid (RNA) Synthesis
- By End-User
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Analytical Industry
- Agricultural Industry
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation announced that they had decided to absorb their subsidiary, “The Nippon Synthetic Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.”. The combined organisation will drive more profitable operations and expand the development of products
- In August 2017, Robinson Brothers announced the launch of a new website for their company which will provide the visitor with enhanced user experience and provide them with detailed portfolio of the product offerings. The new website will enable the consumers to put in online enquiries for specific products offered by the company
Competitive Analysis: Global Acetonitrile Market
Global acetonitrile market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of acetonitrile market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Acetonitrile Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in acetonitrile market are Biosolve Chimie; Avantor, Inc.; Asahi Kasei Corporation; Imperial Chemical Corporation; GREENFIELD GLOBAL INC.; INEOS; Connect Chemicals; secco.com.cn; Honeywell International Inc.; Robinson Brothers; Hunan Chem. Europe B.V.; Alfa Aesar, Thermo Fisher Scientific; GFS Chemicals, Inc.; Jilin Provincial Chemicals Import & Export Co.,Ltd.; Standard Reagents Pvt.Ltd; Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation; Zibo Luzhong Chemical Light Industry Co., Ltd.; Formosa Plastics Corp; Nova Molecular Technologies; Tedia Company; TAEKWANG INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD.; Nantong Acetic Acid Chemical Co., Ltd. and PetroChina Company Limited.
Research Methodology: Global Acetonitrile Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved