Global Acoustic Microscopy Market, By Offering (Microscopes, Accessories & Software, Services), By Application (Non-Destructive Testing, Quality Control, Failure Analysis), By Industry (Semiconductor, Life Science, Material Science, Nanotechnology), By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Acoustic Microscopy Market
The Global Acoustic Microscopy Market is expected to reach USD 1,323.1 million by 2025, from USD 895 million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 6.12 % during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Acoustic Microscopy Market
Acoustic microscopy is a technique for micro structuring of non-transparent solids or biological materials. It has a very-high frequency of ultrasound and is used in non-destructive testing, quality control, failure analysis. It produces opportunities for discovery, permits deeper exploration of a specimen and helps scientists to better observe and analyse micro environments. It helps to get more accurate data. It is widely applicable in different industries which include semiconductor, life science, material science, nanotechnology and others.
In 2012, Sonoscan launched” D9600™ C-SAM” a newest Lab Model which was an acoustic micro imaging system. It was designed to serve as a general-purpose tool for laboratory/failure analysis work or for low-volume production inspection. It was used for non-destructive analysis of defects in industrial products and semiconductor devices.
According to article published by Macmillan Publishers Limited, in 2015, scanning acoustic microscope discriminated cancer cells in fluid by assessing the speed of sound (SOS) or attenuation of sound (AOS) through tissues by applying thin layer preparation method to observe benign and malignant effusions using scanning acoustic microscope
Major Market Drivers:
- Rising demand for various end-user industries
- Rising funding for R&D in microscopy
- Safety regulations by governments and international bodies
- High overall operating cost and initial investment.
- Implementation of excise tax and heavy customs duty on acoustic microscopes.
Market Segmentation: Global Acoustic Microscopy Market
- The market is segmented into offering, application, industry and geography.
- Based on offering, the market is segmented into microscopes, accessories and software and services.
- On the basis of application, the market is classified into non-destructive testing, quality control, failure analysis and others.
- Based on industry, the market is segmented into semiconductor, life science, material science, nanotechnology and others.
- Based on geography, the market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-pacific and Middle east & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Acoustic Microscopy Market
The global acoustic microscopy market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Acoustic Microscopy market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Acoustic Microscopy Market
Some of the major players operating in the global acoustic microscopy market are EAG Inc., Sonoscan, PVA TePla AG, Solenis, NTS., National Testing Service, Sonix, Inc., IP Holding S.G.P.S, Insight k.k., OKOS SOLUTIONS, LLC, MuAnalysis., Pico Technology, Acoustech Systems and among others.
Research Methodology: Global Acoustic Microscopy Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others