Global High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market By Product and Service (Instruments, Reagents and Consumables, Software and Services), Application (SNP Genotyping, Mutation Discovery, Species Identification, Pathogen Identification, Epigenetics and Others) End-User (Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes, Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market
Global high-resolution melting analysis market is set to witness a steady CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The rise in the market value can be attributed to growing prevalence of cardiovascular diseases and rising awareness and to the applications of high resolution melting analysis.
Market Definition: Global High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market
High Resolution Melting (HRM) is a unique, homogeneous, close-tube post-PCR technique which is empowering genomic scientists to break down hereditary varieties in PCR amplicons. It is a very powerful process which is used for the identification of changes, polymorphisms and epigenetic contrasts in two fold stranded DNA tests. It is better than other genotype advancements. The most remarkable high resolution melting application is grade filtering in PCR amplicons.
According to the World Health Organization, around, 4, 29,000 people died due to malaria worldwide in 2015. 92 % deaths occurred in the African region followed by the South-East Asia Region 6% and 2% in the Eastern Mediterranean Region. Traditional methods of the detection of infections are time-consuming and have low sensitivity. To avoid these limitations, PCR-based high-resolution melting analysis test was developed. This high-resolution melting analysis is used to detect and identify P. falciparum, P. vivax and P. malaria that infect humans.
- Growing number of infectious diseases is enhancing the market growth
- Increasing number of genetic disorders is acting as a catalyst for market growth
- Various advantages of High Resolution Melting (HRM) over other genotyping technologies are increasing the market growth
- Increasing public-private investments, funds and grants are some other factors are driving the market growth
- A technical limitation associated with HRM-QPCR analysis is hindering the market growth
- Issues regarding data storage is restricting the market growth
- Reduction in the cost of other genotyping technologies is hampering the market growth
Segmentation: Global High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market
By Product and Service
- Reagents and Consumables
- Specialized PCR Reagents
- Intercalating Dyes
- Software and Services
- SNP Genotyping
- Mutation Discovery
- Species Identification
- Pathogen Identification
- Research Laboratories and Academic Institutes
- Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Pharmaceutical Companies and Biotechnology Companies
- North America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2019, scientists at the University of California, San Francisco, presented a new type of brain-computer interface (BCI) that might enable paralyzed individuals to communicate at the speed of natural speech. The technology works in two steps. It interprets brain signals into movements of the vocal tract followed by conversion of those movements into speech. This technology would help the patients of paralysis and stroke to communicate and to improve their life
- In November 2018, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved the first consumer pharmacogenetic test DNA-testing firm to trade its test. This test is used for envisaging the drug efficiency. Pharmacogenetic tests will predict how a person's DNA will influence their response to medications. It will also provide information on 33 genetic variants which are associated with how consumers respond to over 50 common over-the-counter and prescription drugs, particularly for mental health. Pharmacogenetic test is the only approved direct-to-consumer test
Global high-resolution melting analysis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of high-resolution melting analysis market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Some of the major players operating in global high-resolution melting analysis market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Qiagen, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Agilent Technologies, Illumina, Inc., Azura Genomics, bioMérieux SA, Meridian., Novacyt Group, Canon U.S.A., Inc, Premier Biosoft, Chai Inc., Cole-Parmer, Alphahelix Technologies AB, Methyldetect, Biotium, American Society for Microbiology, Elsevier B.V., Roche Molecular Systems, Inc., Bioeksen R&D Technologies Ltd. and Solis Biodyne among others.
Research Methodology- Global High-Resolution Melting Analysis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global high-resolution melting analysis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)