Global Advanced Molecular Nuclear Imaging Market By Product (SPECT Systems, Hybrid PET Systems Planar Scintigraphy), Application (Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology, Others), End User (Hospitals, Imaging Centers, Academic and Research Centers, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Advanced Molecular Nuclear Imaging Market
Global advanced molecular nuclear imaging market is set to witness a substantial CAGR of 5.51% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. The increased market growth can be attributed to rising incidence and prevalence of cancer.
Market Definition: Global Advanced Molecular Nuclear Imaging Market
With the exception of intravenous injections, advanced molecular nuclear imaging procedures are non-invasive and are usually painless medical tests that help doctors to diagnose and examine medical conditions. These imaging tests use radiopharmaceutical or radiotracer materials. In diagnosis and therapy, these radiopharmaceuticals are used. They are tiny substances containing a radioactive substance used in cancer, cardiac and neurological disorders therapy.
- New product launches is driving the market growth
- Rising investment for the innovation of diagnostic imaging centers as well as development of new radiotracers is boosting the growth of this market
- Rising prevalence and incidence of cancer & cardiovascular diseases is escalating the market growth
- High accuracy of nuclear imaging is also expected to drive the market growth
- Stringent regulations is another factor impeding this market growth
- Rigid reimbursement policies can also restrict the growth of this market
- High cost of device also acts as a restricting factor for the growth of this market
Segmentation: Global Advanced Molecular Nuclear Imaging Market
- SPECT Systems
- Hybrid SPECT
- Standalone SPECT
- Hybrid PET Systems
- Planar Scintigraphy
- Thyroid-related Disorders
By End User
- Imaging Centers
- Academic and Research Centers
- Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Companies
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March 2017, Navidea Biopharmaceuticals, Inc. has announced sell on the rights on Cardinal Health’s Lymphoseek product. As per the agreement the company received USD 83 million at closing as well as also got opportunity to earn up to USD 227 million of liable contemplation based on some milestones by 2026 with USD 17.1 million of that particular amount surefire over the next three years
- In January 2017, IBA Molecular announced acquisition of Mallinckrodt Nuclear Imaging. By this merger both leader strengthen the manufacturing capabilities, commercial footpaths and operation networks. By this acquisition the company enhances their business
Global advanced molecular nuclear imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares advanced molecular nuclear imaging market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global advanced molecular nuclear imaging market are: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited, Koninklijke Philips N.V., GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Neusoft Corporation, Mediso Ltd, Digirad Corporation, CMR Naviscan, SurgicEye GmbH, DDD-Diagnostic A/S, Nordion (Canada) Inc, Cardinal Health, Bracco Diagnostic Inc., Lantheus Medical Imaging, Inc, Jubilant Pharma. LLC, IRE - IRE ELiT - BE, NTP, Novartis AG, Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc, FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation among others.
Research Methodology: Global Advanced Molecular Nuclear Imaging Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global advanced molecular nuclear imaging market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)