Global Aesthetic Devices Market By Product Type (Aesthetic Laser Devices, Aesthetic Energy Devices, Body Contouring Devices), End Users(hospitals & clinics, medical spas & beauty centers) Procedure (Anti-Aging, Rejuvenation, Cellulite Reduction, Breast Enhancement, Scars and Other Mark Removal Surgeries, Liposuction Surgeries, Arm Lift, Tummy Tuck, Buttock Augmentation, Psoriasis and Vitiligo), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Aesthetic Devices Market
Global aesthetic devices market is estimated to rise USD 19.89 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increasing awareness about aesthetic appearance.
Market Definition: Global Aesthetic Devices Market
Aesthetic devices are used in reconstructive and body sculpting surgeries majorly concentrating on increasing the quotient of lifestyle. There are other benefits to usage of medical aesthetic devices decrease in procedure time also do not require lengthy preparation time. Surgical procedures can mean taking days out of your busy schedule, common risks of non-surgical procedures All of the standard risks of surgery, such as serious infection and anesthesia complications are avoided. Risks with non-surgical procedures are limited to minor bruising and swelling.
According to the International Society of Aesthetics Plastic Surgeons, a total of 422,789 breast surgeries and 501,053 face and head procedures were performed in 2014 in Brazil alone. More than 11.5 million aesthetic surgeries are performed in Brazil annually. Growth opportunities in emerging economies are expected to act as a driver to the market growth.
- Rising geriatric population
- Congenital face and tooth deformities
- Technological advancements
- High costs of treatment and low reimbursements
- Risk of malfunctions
Segmentation: Global Aesthetic Devices Market
By Product type
- Aesthetic Laser Devices
- Aesthetic Energy Devices
- Body Contouring Devices
By End Users
- hospitals & clinics
- medical spas & beauty centers
- Cellulite Reduction
- Breast Enhancement
- Scars and Other Mark Removal Surgeries
- Liposuction Surgeries
- Arm Lift
- Tummy Tuck
- Buttock Augmentation
- Psoriasis and Vitiligo
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In 2013, Healthcare company Shanghai Fosun Pharma Group acquire up to 95.6% share of aesthetic laser company Alma Lasers (Caesarea, Israel)
- In Feb 2019, Danaher Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement with General Electric Company to acquire the Biopharma business of GE Life Sciences ("GE Biopharma") for a cash purchase price of approximately $21.4 billion
Competitive Analysis: Global Aesthetic Devices Market
Global aesthetic devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aesthetic devices market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Aesthetic Devices Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the field of aesthetic devices market are Neograft Technologies, Inc., Fosun Pharma (Alma Lasers), BTL Aesthetics, Cutera, Hologic (Cynosure), Ellipse, AGIC Capital (Fotona), Lumenis, Sharplight, Supra Medical, Candela Corporation, Thermi, Valeant (Solta Medical), Zimmer Medizin Systeme GmbH, Allergan Inc., Galderma S.A., Solta Medical Inc., 3M Company, Danaher Corporation, among others
Research Methodology: Global Aesthetic Devices Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and global aesthetic devices market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)