Global Aesthetic/Cosmetic Lasers Market By Type ( Standalone Lasers, Multiplatform Lasers), Application ( Hair Removal, Skin Rejuvenation, Vascular Lesions, Acne, and Scars, Pigmented Lesion & Tattoo Removal, Leg and Varicose Veins, Other Applications), End User ( Private Clinics, Hospitals, Medical spas), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Aesthetic/Cosmetic Lasers Market
Global aesthetic/cosmetic lasers market is registering a healthy CAGR of 10.86% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising implementation of non-invasive aesthetic processes and changing way of life and increasing superfluous income.
Market Definition: Global Aesthetic/Cosmetic Lasers Market
Laser and light-based skin therapy, also recognized as face laser resurfacing or skin therapy, can assist decrease good shapes, blemishes, wrinkles and pigmentation, such as sunspots and freckles, by immediate, brief, focused, pulsating water rays. It is also known as lasabrasion, laser vaporization and laser peel, this skin resurfacing method includes a broad variety of skin issues including age spots, facial aging, pigment alterations, redness and other diseases. They also vary in downtime and aggressiveness, based on the laser or light-based instrument used.
- Rising implementation of non-invasive aesthetic processes is contributing to the growth of the market
- Changing way of life and increasing superfluous income is boosting the growth of the market
- Technical advancement in the field of aesthetic/cosmetic lasers is propelling the growth of the market
- Rising medicinal tourism is driving the growth of the market
- Communal disgrace related with cosmetic treatments is restricting the growth of the market.
- Insignificant concentration of market players on aesthetic devices is hindering the growth of the market
- Strict safety guidelines for aesthetic procedures is hampering the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Aesthetic/Cosmetic Lasers Market
- Standalone Lasers
- Carbon Dioxide (Co) Laser
- Er:YAG (Erbium YAG) Laser
- Diode Lasers
- Pulsed Dye Lasers
- Neodymium: Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet (Nd:YAG) Laser
- Alexandrite Lasers
- Other Standalone Lasers
- Multiplatform Lasers
- Hair Removal
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Vascular Lesions, Acne, and Scars
- Pigmented Lesion & Tattoo Removal
- Leg and Varicose Veins
- Other Applications
By End User
- Private Clinics
- Medical spas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Radium Medical Aesthetics introduced a new combined laser program to treat individuals with stretch marks and rough skin. This combined laser program is called the Pico Skin Illumination Program. Unlike most laser medicines in other hospitals, this program enables the doctor to blend and fit and customize a distinctive skin-enhancing, rejuvenating practice for clients.
- In September 2017, Sentient Lasers announced the release of its Blue Dot Certification. The strict 20-point test and refurbishment method was designed to establish sector standards for performance, sustainability, security and clinical effectiveness for aesthetic lasers. The certificate is intended to establish the sector level, ensuring that clients obtain the finest and safest feasible item undergoing a strict refurbishment method. This release of certification has expanded the product portfolio of the company as well as increased its market share
Global aesthetic/cosmetic lasers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of aesthetic/cosmetic lasers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global aesthetic/cosmetic lasers market are FUKUDA DENSHI, Bausch & Lomb Incorporated, El.En. S.p.A., Alma Lasers, Sciton, Inc., Aerolase Corp., SharpLight Technologies Inc, Cynosure Inc., CANDELA CORPORATION., Lumenis., Cutera, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Mindray DS USA, Inc., CHISON, Lumenis., AMIINC, Cosmeditech Innovations Ltd, Medicure Group Of Companies, ALS Meditek., vertexlasers.com and others.
Research Methodology: Global Aesthetic/Cosmetic Lasers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global aesthetic/cosmetic lasers market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)