Global Air Condition Market By Product (Air Conditioners), Type (Rooftop, Chillers, Split, Indoor Packaged), Duct Type (Ductless, Ducted), Application (Commercial, Residential, Industrial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Air Condition Market
Global Air Condition Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 131.81 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 327.53 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 12.05% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rise in global warming and increase in temperatures globally.
Market Definition: Global Air Condition Market
Air condition can be defined as the product that is utilized in the process of achieving optimum temperature indoors. These devices are used for the removal of heat, moisture from indoors so that the occupants of the rooms are comfortable. They also find their usage in maintaining the optimum temperature in various other situations as well such as to remove the heat from server rooms, keep the optimum temperature for museum, etc.
- Rising levels of temperatures globally is one of the major factors for the adoption of air conditioners
- Increasing levels of urbanization and rising levels of disposable income have led to increased adoption of commercial and residential air conditioners globally
- Rising cost of installation, product cost and increasing energy costs associated with the usage of the product are some of the factors restraining the market growth
Segmentation: Global Air Condition Market
- By Product
- Air Conditioners
- Variable Refrigerant Flow (VRF)
- Ductable Splits
- Light Commercial Air Conditioners
- High Wall Splits
- Concealed Ductable Splits
- Air Conditioners
- By Type
- Indoor Packaged
- By Duct Type
- By Application
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In October 2018, FUJITSU GENERAL announced that they had acquired ABS Aircon Engineers Private Limited. With this acquisition FUJITSU have expanded their service capabilities for commercial air condition in the region of India.
- In September 2017, Panasonic Corporation announced that they had acquired AMP Air. With this acquisition Panasonic will be able to expand their sales and servicing network in the region of U.K. and all around Europe.
Competitive Analysis: Global Air Condition Market
Global air condition market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of air condition market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Air Condition Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the air condition market are DAIKIN INDUSTRIES, Ltd.; Blue Star Limited; Electrolux; Carrier Corporation; Hitachi, Ltd.; Mitsubishi Electric Corporation; Panasonic Corporation; AMP Air; Voltas Ltd.; Johnson Controls; TOSHIBA CORPORATION; FUJITSU GENERAL; Ingersoll-Rand plc; Haier Electronics Group Co., Ltd.; Danfoss; ABS Aircon Engineers Private Limited; GREE ELECTRIC APPLIANCES, INC.; UNITED TECHNOLOGIES; LG Electronics and Midea Group.
Research Methodology: Global Air Condition Market
Data collection and base year analys is is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure