Global Air Purifiers Market By Filter (Ion & Ozone; Electrostatic Precipitators; HEPA; Activated Carbon; UV Light; Others), Impurity (Fume Filtration; Exhaust Filtration; Smoke Collectors; Oil & Mist Collectors; Others), End-User (Industrial; Residential; Commercial), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Air Purifiers Market
Global Air Purifiers Market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 7.88% in the forecast period of 2019-2026, resulting in a projected rise of value to USD 37.38 billion by 2026, rising from its initial estimated value of USD 20.37 billion in 2018. This rise in market value can be attributed to the growing levels of pollutants in the atmosphere resulting in rise of infections and allergies.
Market Definition: Global Air Purifiers Market
Air purifiers can be defined as the devices that are situated indoors for the utilization of purifying of the surrounding air, cleaning them of any impurities, allergen and bacteria in the market. These devices consist of a number of filters inside their structure along with an exhaust which forces the filtered air out from the device.
- Growing levels of industrialization and urbanization leading to increasing construction activities and emission of pollution; this factor has resulted in increased demand for the product
- Innovative product launches and advancements in the market leading to enhanced product offerings
- Emission of harmful chemicals and by-products from the air filters is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
Segmentation: Global Air Purifiers Market
- By Filter
- Ion & Ozone
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA)
- Activated Carbon
- Ultra-Violet (UV) Light
- By Impurity
- Fume Filtration
- Exhaust Filtration
- Smoke Collectors
- Oil & Mist Collectors
- By End-User
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In September 2018, Xiaomi announced the launch of their “Mi Air Purifier 2S”. This air purifier equipped with the latest technologies, priced comparatively low to the various purifiers available in the market.
- In April 2018, Koninklijke Philips N.V. announced the launch of their new 2-in-1 air purifier and humidifier featuring “AeraSense” their sensing technology. The innovations and advancements in the product will help in preventing allergies and pollution.
Competitive Analysis: Global Air Purifiers Market
Global air purifiers market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of air purifiers market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Air Purifiers Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the air purifiers market are Godrej.com; Electrolux; Haier lnc.; Koninklijke Philips N.V.; Hitachi Appliances, Inc.; SAMSUNG; Whirlpool Corporation; LG Electronics; BSH Home Appliances Group; Honeywell International Inc.; SHARP CORPORATION; KENT RO Systems Ltd.; Panasonic Corporation; Dyson; Levoit; Xiaomi; 3M; Guardian Technologies and Molekule.
Research Methodology: Global Air Purifiers Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure