Global Air Treatment Market By Product (Dust Collectors, Fume/Smoke Collectors, Engine Exhaust Systems, Mist Eliminators, Fire and Emergency Exhaust Systems, Others), By Technology (HEPA Filters, Electrostatic Precipitators, Activated Carbon, UV Filters, Ionic Filters, Conventional Filters), By Application (Exhaust Air, Compressed Air), By Vertical (Manufacturing, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Pulp & Paper, Commercial, Residential), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Air Treatment Market
Air treatment market is estimated to grow to an estimated value of USD 32.21 billion by 2026, registering a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026, this rising trend can be attributed to the increasing urbanization and industrialization which has resulted in high level of pollutants in the environment and renewed levels of demand for air treatment and purification during the manufacturing of electronics & semiconductors products.
Market Definition: Global Air Treatment Market
Air treatment is the method/technology of purifying the pollutants and harmful emissions out of the environment. This method can be used with a number of different products and installed in houses, factories and the open environment as well. The rising level of pollutants and rise in industrialization has led to a rapid demand for air treatment methods and products.
- Increased pollutant emissions with the growing industrialization and urbanization is expected to act as a major market driver
- Need for efficient treatment methods due to the stringent regulations put forth by the authorities
- Incremented demand for higher environmental effectiveness in factories and mechanical equipments; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increased usage and demand of hybrid vehicles, which will decrease the pollutant levels impacting and restraining the market growth
- Emergence and advancements in energy sources which produce less amount of pollutants, rendering the air treatment market unnecessary and hence, restraining its growth
Segmentation: Global Air Treatment Market
- Dust Collectors
- Fume/Smoke Collectors
- Engine Exhaust Systems
- Mist Eliminators
- Fire and Emergency Exhaust Systems
- HEPA Filters
- Electrostatic Precipitators
- Activated Carbon
- UV Filters
- Ionic Filters
- Conventional Filters
- Exhaust Air
- Compressed Air
- Oil & Gas
- Power Generation
- Pulp & Paper
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In July 2018, MANN+HUMMEL announced that they had agreed to acquire Tri-Dim Filter Corporation. This acquisition will further expand the geographical presence of MANN+HUMMEL expanding their capabilities in the air & water filtration business for the USA and Canada region.
- In March 2018, Atlas Copco AB announced that they had acquired Walker Filtration Ltd., with the company focused on development of equipments utilized in the treatment of air, gas and vacuum. This acquisition will help in expanding the presence of Atlas Copco AB and capabilities. They will be incorporated into Atlas Copco AB’s Compressor Technique business area.
Competitive Analysis: Global Air Treatment Market
Global air treatment market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of air treatment for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific and South America.
Key Market Competitors: Global Air Treatment Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global air treatment market are Freudenberg & Co. KG, Donaldson Company Inc., PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, MANN+HUMMEL, Cummins Inc., Camfil, Atlas Copco AB, Honeywell International Inc., 3M, Unilever, Foxconn Electronics Inc., DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, SAMSUNG, LG., Panasonic Corporation, De’Longhi Appliances S.r.l., Winix Inc., GENERAL ELECTRIC, Emerson Electric Co., Alticor Inc., Electrolux, and Hengst SE.
Research Methodology: Global Air Treatment Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved