Global Airborne Surveillance Market By Type (Radar, LiDAR, Imaging System), By Product Type (Manned Systems, Unmanned System, Balloons/Aerostats), By Application (Commercial, Military, Defense & Security), By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Airborne Surveillance Market
The global airborne surveillance market accounted for USD 4.26 billion in 2017 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Airborne Surveillance Market
Airborne surveillance is used to reinforce national security and territorial integrity and support solutions which would help in completing the operations successfully and in achieving the long term system availability assurance. It is basically use in defense, military, security, inspection, monitoring, engineering and others.
Major Market Drivers:
- More of technological investment
- Increase in the drones due to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Rising demand UAVS in commercial applications
- Modification and improvement in laws regarding growing usage of drones and UAVS
- Rise in the interest and fund towards UAVS
- High cost of Lidar
Market Segmentation: Global Airborne Surveillance Market
- On the basis of type, the global airborne surveillance market is segmented into Radar, LiDAR and imaging system.
- On the basis of product type, the global airborne surveillance market is segmented into manned systems, unmanned system and balloons/aerostats. Manned systems are sub segmented into aircraft and helicopter. Unmanned system is sub segmented into UAV/UAS. UAV/UAS are further sub segmented into drones, fixed wing, rotary wing and vtols.
- On the basis of application, the global airborne surveillance market is segmented into commercial, military, defense and security. Commercial application is sub segmented into inspection and monitoring, engineering, surveying and mapping, agriculture and forestry, insurance and others. Others are further sub segmented into healthcare, delivery and logistics and education. Military, defense and security application is sub segmented into Isr and targeting, border surveillance, border surveillance and law enforcement.
- On the basis of geography, the global airborne surveillance market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Competitive Landscape: Global Airborne Surveillance Market
The global airborne surveillance market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Major Market Competitors: Global Airborne Surveillance Market
Some of the major players in global airborne surveillance market are BAE Systems, Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd., Leonardo, Boeing¸ Leica Geosystems AG, Thales Group, Lockheed Martin Corporation¸ Saab, FLIR Systems Inc., Raytheon Company, Northrop Grumman, L-3 Corporate, UTC Aerospace Systems, Safran, Start-Up Ecosystem and Teledyne Technologies among others.
Research Methodology: Global Airborne Surveillance Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.